Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimboo

Rugby Union: Wales v Scotland BBC1 14:45 GMT kick-off.

19 posts in this topic

BBC1 14:45 GMT kick-off.
Saturday 2:15 pm   14:45 GMT kick-off.
Length 2 hours 25 mins
John Inverdale presents live coverage of the autumn international between Wales and Scotland at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff

3 people like this

Nice one man, didn't occur to me that this would be on normal telly (cos we can't watch England matches unless we pay $ky :frown: ). Because they've sold England to $ky and I'm half Welsh I've pretty much fucked England off and become a Wales fan for rugby.

Saturday 3rd November 2018
Japan v New Zealand kick-off 5.45am (not televised) from Aljinomoto Stadium, Tokyo

Wales v Scotland kick-off 2.45pm live on BBC1 (coverage from 2.15pm) and S4c from Principality Stadium, Cardiff

England v South Africa kick-off at 3pm live on Spy Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Action & NOW TV (coverage from 2.30pm) from Twickenham, London

Ireland v Italy kick-off 8pm live on Premier Sports from Soldier Field, Chicago

Sport on TV 2018 calendar
Saturday 10th November 2018
Italy v Georgia kick-off at 2pm live on Premier Sports (tbc) from Stadio Artemio Franchi, Florence

Scotland v Fiji kick-off at 2.30pm live on BBC1 from Murrayfield, Edinburgh

England v New Zealand kick-off at 3pm live on Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Action & NOW TV from Twickenham, London

Wales v Australia kick-off at 5.20pm live on BBC2 from Principality Stadium, Cardiff

Ireland v Argentina kick-off at 6.30pm live on Channel 4 from Aviva Stadium, Dublin

France v South Africa kick-off at 8.05pm live on Premier Sports (tbc) from Stade de France, Paris

Saturday 17th November 2018
Italy v Australia kick-off at 2pm live on Premier Sports from Stadio Eugenio, Padua

Wales v Tonga kick-off 2.30pm live on BBC1 from Principality Stadium, Cardiff

England v Japan kick-off at 3pm live on Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Action & NOW TV from Twickenham, London – Click here to win hospitality tickets to the match 

Scotland v South Africa kick-off at 5.20pm live on BBC1 from Murrayfield, Edinburgh

Ireland v New Zealand kick-off at 7pm live on Channel 4 from Aviva Stadium, Dublin

France v Argentina kick-off at 8.05pm live on Premier Sports (tbc) from Stade Pierre-Mauroy, Lille

Saturday 24th November 2018
Italy v New Zealand kick-off 2pm live on Premier Sports (tbc) from Stadio Olimpico, Rome

Scotland v Argentina kick-off at 2.30pm live on BBC1 from Murrayfield, Edinburgh

England v Australia kick-off at 3pm live on Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Action & NOW TV from Twickenham, London

Wales v South Africa kick-off at 5.20pm live on BBC2 from Principality Stadium, Cardiff
Ireland v USA kick-off at 6.30pm live on Channel 4 from Aviva Stadium, Dublin

France v Fiji kick-off at 8.05pm live on Premier Sports (tbc) from Stade de France, Paris

Saturday 1st December 2018
Barbarians v Argentina kick-off at 2.30pm live on BBC2 from Twickenham, London. Also 

2 people like this

A got folk coming round,Beers in the fridge, doobies rolled and a big chilli bubbling away smelling braw....

mon Scotland , get intake these leek munching buggers hehe :skull:.. only kidding as it should be a cracking match between these guys and good to see a few guys from my local rugby team coming through.. if am no blind by 3pm . :bong:

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Boojum said:

Nice one man, didn't occur to me that this would be on normal telly (cos we can't watch England matches unless we pay $ky :frown: ). Because they've sold England to $ky and I'm half Welsh I've pretty much fucked England off and become a Wales fan for rugby.

Its a bummer mate when you cant watch your own country unless you pay 

2 people like this

all sport is free on firestick

7 minutes ago, hash72 said:

all sport is free on firestick

Yes Grandad, if you have an app that allows you to watch it illegally on your firestick then it's free, it's also free if I choose to watch it illegally on my laptop on Acestream (and you can be traced, always use a VPN if using acestream on your computer, I'm not sure what the security is like on your firestick but Sky are pretty protective about their content). That's not the point, I shouldn't have to either pay to watch my own country play or use illegal methods, with the risks involved in doing so.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Boojum said:

Yes Grandad, if you have an app that allows you to watch it illegally on your firestick then it's free, it's also free if I choose to watch it illegally on my laptop on Acestream (and you can be traced, always use a VPN if using acestream on your computer, I'm not sure what the security is like on your firestick but Sky are pretty protective about their content). That's not the point, I shouldn't have to either pay to watch my own country play or use illegal methods, with the risks involved in doing so.

I can understand club rugby chasing the £'s but I don't think national teams should be allowed to do it

1 person likes this

I didn't think home nations played each other in the autumn internationals yet Wales v Scotland why is this?

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Jimboo said:

I can understand club rugby chasing the £'s but I don't think national teams should be allowed to do it

:yep: That was kinda my point. I can watch the England game illegally if I want to, I can watch any game I want to on Acestream, I've got links to all the games (including the 3 o'clock football games that you can't watch legally in this county even if you have Sky). My point was that one - that $ky shouldn't be allowed to buy the games that the national teams (in any sport) play. Club games, be it football, rugby or whatever, I've no problem with $ky buying those - club sport is a business (though it's idiotic that the 3 o'clock kickoffs can't be shown on British TV - that just encourages illegal sport apps, if there's absolutely no way I can watch the 3pm games legally in the UK, but that's a different discussion). But international sport - England games - they should be offered to free-to-air broadcasters first and if no free-to-air broadcaster bids on them, then $ky and BT Sport should be allowed to fight over them. It's the England team, it's not a business it's my national team, I shuldn't have to pay for the privilege of watching my national team. The England rugby team isn't my team at the moment, they are Sky's team, because I can't watch them unless I pay for Sky (or use illegal means).

Sorry for taking the thread off topic. I'm looking forward to the Wales vs Scotland game :) Don't give a fuck what England do, they're not my team, they're Sky's team, fuck em.

1 person likes this

Bad idea @Boojum cause Scotland s football team would be free to see then  and nae  feker wants to see that shite hehe :bong: 

we could nae beat  a fookin egg..

1 person likes this

3 Matches on terrestrial tv today

Saturday 10th November 2018
Italy v Georgia kick-off at 2pm live on Premier Sports (tbc) from Stadio Artemio Franchi, Florence

Scotland v Fiji kick-off at 2.30pm live on BBC1 from Murrayfield, Edinburgh

England v New Zealand kick-off at 3pm live on Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Action & NOW TV from Twickenham, London

Wales v Australia kick-off at 5.20pm live on BBC2 from Principality Stadium, Cardiff

Ireland v Argentina kick-off at 6.30pm live on Channel 4 from Aviva Stadium, Dublin

France v South Africa kick-off at 8.05pm live on Premier Sports (tbc) from Stade de France, Paris

1 person likes this

Saturday 17th November 2018
Italy v Australia kick-off at 2pm live on Premier Sports from Stadio Eugenio, Padua

Wales v Tonga kick-off 2.30pm live on BBC1 from Principality Stadium, Cardiff

England v Japan kick-off at 3pm live on Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Action & NOW TV from Twickenham, London – Click here to win hospitality tickets to the match 

Scotland v South Africa kick-off at 5.20pm live on BBC1 from Murrayfield, Edinburgh

Ireland v New Zealand kick-off at 7pm live on Channel 4 from Aviva Stadium, Dublin

France v Argentina kick-off at 8.05pm live on Premier Sports (tbc) from Stade Pierre-Mauroy, Lille

1 person likes this

Really looking forward to Ireland vs the all blacks. Top 2 teams in the world, should be a cracker of a game (and after the narrow result of England vs the all blacks last weekend I think Ireland have a great chance - England could have won that game and perhaps should have won, the decision to not award the try was probably the right one but it shouldn't have gone to the TMO in the first place, unless called upon by the referee the TMO is only supposed to rule on clear and obvious mistakes and the amount of time taken to make the ruling tends to suggest that it was neither clear nor obvious, but I digress, the result is what it is, my point is after how close that game was I think Ireland have a great chance because they're a better team than England).

lol Sorry, pet rant of mine, I've said this before but I don't think teams should be allowed to do the Haka. OK, I enjoy it as a spectacle but I genuinely think it gives them an unfair advantage for the first few minutes of a game, it gets their adrenaline flowing while the other team has to stand there and watch (getting cold after their pre game warm-up). And 'tradition' can get to fuck, traditionally the Haka was a war dance, rugby isn't war, it's just a game and tradition is just something people have done for a long time, I think we should start a new tradition where no team gets an advantage at the start of a game...

E2A Or all the other teams should be allowed to spend the equivalent amount of time that the Haka takes chanting "You're gonna get your fucking head kicked in." or the national variant lol

Edited by Boojum
1 person likes this