Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

Quantum board lights being discontinued

18 posts in this topic

As the title says, these are being discontinued now as im cutting back on all quantum board products.

They are discounted to sell and you can use the uk420 discount to get them even cheaper. Well under a quid a watt is a bargain. Got about 10 frames left.

280w  -  https://www.diyleduk.co.uk/product-page/q-280-led-lighting-system-lm301b-dimmable-1-2m-x-0-6m-kit

560w  -  https://www.diyleduk.co.uk/product-page/530w-quantum-board-v2-led-kit-dimmable

large.DSC06704_800x600.jpg

Also being discontinued are.

QB132 board - sold out

65w QB kit - sold out

Qb V2 elite - 4 boards left.

Basically im just doing the 135w and 265w kits now and focusing on strips.

3 people like this

How come mate? 

Because we all like strippers better.

I had typed something else but thought I would be better to erase it.

Edited by tokenroll
I had typed something else but had to erase it.
1 person likes this

Oh great. Ive got bloody loads of em. 

Ok so what is it I need to buy loads of now to keep up please? lol 

3 people like this

@assault and battery glad you have loads feel free to post them over lol..

1 person likes this

@crticalcontent

Im going to get some longer heatsinks to get the spread i build the lights for but they will be sold as kits. Saves a lot of time then.

@tokenroll

lol To your 1st reply. Better things to do with my time then argue with internet experts lol

@assault and battery You don't need to spend anything for 5 years, don't follow the trends lol 

4 people like this

@diyleduk Thought as much to be honest, was observing. I take it you seen my post before I changed it lol..

Toke...

1 person likes this

makes sense as samsung strips the same build quality as hlg boards but offer much more in the way for custom setups ect.

scope and force all the way mate ;) 

2 people like this

Great ! I've just bought 3 of them.......

4 people like this

@doobie01 exactly, some nice additional reds/blues etc could be combined to the one fixture. 

Just to be completely clear. The kits with the V2 boards aren't going anywhere and ill hopefully be getting the extra wide and 4 board heat sinks as well for more kits. Ive loads of V2 boards in stock both 3000k and 4000k.

Just these plug and play lights and the other smaller boards that aren't getting restocked. 

2 people like this

Edited by doobie01
answered above
2 people like this

@diyleduk

Hello mate, your 5 strip kit is 70cm in width, is that right? I think the strips are 62cm so I imagine that’s how you’ve spaced them for a 1 x 1m. How small a space could five strips fit into if spaced closer, how wide are the individual strips?

20 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

@diyleduk

Hello mate, your 5 strip kit is 70cm in width, is that right? I think the strips are 62cm so I imagine that’s how you’ve spaced them for a 1 x 1m. How small a space could five strips fit into if spaced closer, how wide are the individual strips?

Hi, they are 40mm wide. The frames can be made any size.