Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimboo

CH4 Cannabis: Time to End the Ban? Monday 8:00 pm

Monday 8:00 pm
Length 30 mins
Channel 4 Dispatches: Is it time for cannabis to be decriminalised in the UK? Former Met Police chief Lord Hogan-Howe investigates.

Record

10 people like this

Cheers for the heads up Jimboo, fingers crossed its not a painful watch and they dont give inexperienced folk massive lungs then shove them into MRI scanners, a la Mr Snow

7 people like this

30 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Monday 8:00 pm
Length 30 mins
Channel 4 Dispatches: Is it time for cannabis to be decriminalised in the UK? Former Met Police chief Lord Hogan-Howe investigates.

Record

Let's see what he has to say now, as opposed to what he's already on record saying before.....I smell a tyre shredding u-turn on the cards..........:wassnnme:

4 people like this

Please let Mr Snow not be presenting it - just watching C4 News and he has already had an elderly moment - when are they going to put him out to pasture?  Its the kindest thing.

2 people like this

its looking like more bullshit psychosis propaganda so far............

2 people like this

@highpower even better than snow they've got an anti-drugs ex chief of the met p0lice interviewing a colorado doctor who says they now have 4 X patients coming in with psychiatric problems attributed to cannabis, 1st I've heard that wonder what the absolute figure is that they didn't fucking mention.

4 people like this

Same old crap. It annoys me that two senior coppers are saying they got it wrong and one admitted doing more harm than good! I wish they'd realised earlier and not persecuted me for forty years+!

5 people like this

Guess this guy will qualify for the governments 'expert panel' because hes learnt about concentrates. Fucking mong. Everytime he said UK Skunk just made me grind my teeth. 

3 people like this

Had to laugh when the guy in the hard hat said they re-built their roads using cannabis taxes ' from the ground up '.............:rofl::rofl:

3 people like this

That lad from liverpool with the ket wig whinging doesnt help either.. maybe he's smoking every day as a release from other areas of his life but cannabis is obviously the reason he is down in the dumps haha

Does he exercise, whats his diet, whats his home life like, does he have a job, or a girlfriend, mates.. or just sitting on the xbox smoking bud eating chippy every night feeling sorry for himself. 

Blame the plant. Easy target

Edited by Welsh Tom
7 people like this

1 hour ago, Porko said:

@highpower even better than snow they've got an anti-drugs ex chief of the met p0lice interviewing a colorado doctor who says they now have 4 X patients coming in with psychiatric problems attributed to cannabis, 1st I've heard that wonder what the absolute figure is that they didn't fucking mention.

I did pick up on the 'absolute number' as well - what are the real numbers we are talking about - to me its sounds like 10 to 50 people out of a population of how many as they dont state the real figures so just random fluctuations can also come into play when numbers are so low or the fact that its now not illegal maybe some people for more comfortable seeking help.

1 person likes this

Theres 2.8M in that shed??? lollol i wish!!! wed all be rich here. 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, redbeard said:

Theres 2.8M in that shed??? lollol i wish!!! wed all be rich here. 

Surely they're just enticing people to want to start growing by saying shit like that??

Obviously there wasn't millions of £'s worth of bud in that shed, but I'm sure many non-growing viewers eyes will have lit up when he said that, especially in these times of austerity.

Just like the old filth saying:

" move along now, nothing to see here"

Quite how that programme gave a balanced view is beyond me. The kid who probably, like many, smoked all day and did fuck all. Played video games and thought it was real. "It was the skunk Doctor that turned me into a psychotic mess"

The heavy stoners who were at the other end of the spectrum who no doubt put the shits up the copper.

Where were the actual recreational smokers who enjoyed a hit for what it is? Nowhere to be seen.

Then incredibly the 2 retired bill then said in a round a bout way " we may have got it wrong" Fuck me 50 years after the Times advert and 47 years after The misuse of drugs act. A total waste of 30 minutes of air time.

2 people like this