Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Female Seeds Team

Test growers required!

45 posts in this topic

Hello Folks,

We are currently looking to find some growers to test/try out a few Autoflowering & Photoperiodic strains because we need to update our descriptions.

Autoflowering: Auto NL, Auto WWxBB, Auto AK, Auto Kush, Auto Speed Bud and Auto Bubble.

Photoperiodic: Chem OG, Dream Berry, Sexbud, Pure AK, Blueberry Cheesecake and Critical Sour.

If you are interested in testing some of these strains you must be able to start a grow diary in this forum, keep the diary up to date and also start the diary as soon as you receive your seeds (or short range of time).

Since we are in need to "refresh" these descriptions (with precise info over smells, flavours, structure and so on...) we will highly appreciate attention and dedication to details.

Also we would prefer experienced growers with past diary's and past grows we can look at. Please send us links, pictures or everything you have (by private message or not). 
Keep in mind that these are not a freebie for stockpiling or collection.

So if your still interested then put your name down and i will get back to you as soon as we feel we have the right people for the task in hand.

Obviously you must have at least 50 posts so that we can write you back ;)

Stay High :smokin:

Yours truly,

Mr B.

20 people like this

Grown out iced grapefruit from you guys before which went beautifully well for my first time.  Would be honoured to stick in a few more of your seeds and keep a diary in thanks. 

Forgot I currently have a blueberry cheesecake free seed in flower right now which is also doing superbly 

Edited by LOVERLOVER
Added info.
1 person likes this

Nice offer :yep: and if it's still on after crimble I'll get back to you, just about to flower some Triple Cheese :bong: Bom Shiva

3 people like this

id gladly run sexbud again lol ..ill be free to run some autos after xmas for ya guys if needs be ..

5 people like this

people will be mad to miss the offer of dream berry and sexbud ..seriously ..

5 people like this

i would jump at the chance but it would be well into next year before i could even start them so wont apply but @vince noir rock n roll star seen your love for the sexbud and it is on my 2019 to do list from your raving about it bud ;)

2 people like this

i dont rave about much in life but when i do its worth paying attention to lol ..

if given the choice of having only two smokes in life i guarantee you one of them will be sexbud ..that good !

6 people like this

Literally just being sent seeds to try and do a diary from another breader so my tents full till after Xmas :doh: 

If you still want more tried after then, I'd happily do some.

Iv already got critical sour off you to put outdoors next year and a new plot for them already being prepped so will have a diary for them through the season. :yep:

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

people will be mad to miss the offer of dream berry and sexbud ..seriously ..

These two along with the chem og is on my to do list.

seen your sex bud and it seriously looks like it would be like sex. Moreish 

2 people like this

its just addictive tasting ,so not like any kush or skunk strain .not saying some of them aint addictive tasting ..but this ..even after a smoke i think i need another one cos damn that tasted  so good 

2 people like this

Got some auto's in at min but they will be done for Xmas

More than happy to do another auto grow at start of new year. :)

1 person likes this

well as you know  ... my  outdoor grape fruit dident germinate first time  and the others i did  got bulldozed   along with the entire,   plot by friggin loggers ..:furious:

i lost 3 critical sour ... but STILL have one going ...(see  first 4 out diary ) ..... its not massive  but thats  all down to me using a woodland grow thats partialy shaded  .. ( lesson  well and truely learned !! )

so if youd like me to test out dream berry and sexbud  guerilla  style next year ....  just give me a shout lads ....

thanks

Edited by vortex
1 person likes this

I'll do some autos in my greenhouse/guerrilla plots for you next year if you want? 

The ww x bb looks excellent! 

1 person likes this

have to admit ... the Auto WWxBB,  does look like a well worth growing plant too ...

2 people like this

Thanks guys for all the support and for willing to grow our beans :D I already wrote to some of you, so please check your inbox.

Though...we need more and more people! So please, feel free to involve more users, spread the word and get your most trusted colleagues/friends and bring them here in order to join this conversation ;)

A big hug to all of you, thanks again!

Cheers,
Mr B.

6 people like this