Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lean Bear

Crafty - fubar ...same again or something different...

31 posts in this topic

Crafty, Mighty, Minivap, Solo 1/2, there's been some great vapes but the Fury 2 really is in it's own league and is everything you want from a portable, can't fault it and will add a Fierce to the collection at some point. 

3 people like this

@ital Cheers , that’s a fair selection of tools gone through there so good to know you rate it best :) 

just been trying out the dynavap, Perry impressed good little tool. Doddle to use and see why people say good vape if coming off smoking. Even feels like a joint in the hand. Had a bit of bubble hash in it too and could really taste an orangeness from the mohan ram. 

Nicely baked  :smokin:

Edited by Lean Bear

So I got a Fury. It's pretty good. I'd say flavour and hit not quite as good as crafty but almost half the price.

Heat up time very good. Though I find I need to leave it 20-30 seconds between pulls for good clouds. Its also really nice with this bubbler on it. Very nice vapour and big bong pulls.

large.IMG_20181129_074204-1532x1903.jpg

Biggest downside compared to crafty is the more rough and ready method of filling, and cleaning. Small stuff but the crafty is really well designed in that area.

That said with heat up time, battery life and price, the fury seems like a no brainer until S&B Sort there shit out and release a new crafty

Edited by Lean Bear
3 people like this

my fury2 has decided to go a bit nuts and doesn't turn on anymore. :mellow:

I have sent them a email so will be interesting to see if anything happens, 

atb

2 people like this

Well on the advice of an experienced vaper @Arthur Mix I went for the fierce.

It arrived in 7 days from ordering and only incurred the min £15 charge at customs due to them listing the price at £38 lol real price was £217 

i am very very impressed with the unit and can’t wait to try it with a bong I ordered the dosing capsules with it and I must say they save on cleaning the chamber. It hits like a mule and heats up within 30 seconds to the highest heat 221c I have found the flavour with the glass attachments awesome and would recommend it to a noob vaper like myself. I will report back if anything goes wrong but atm I am very happy. 

Peace

lil d.

Edited by lildaveham
5 people like this

well I'm very impressed with healthy rips customer services, after exchanging a few short emails they asked for a video showing fault. They have now sent a brand new one which should be here next week.. very pleased,

Healthy Rips for the win.

3 people like this

Ghost mv1 is a brilliant vape..blows the crafty/mighty away in terms of flavour and potency..I have owned a crafty and mighty as well.

Vivant alternate.  adjustable temp, replaceable battery. 

I get 4 decent hits from cold on one battery(or keep it hot and have a few sessions before it cools and the battery lasts longer), then just swap the battery and keep vaping. It feels nice to hold and it keeps your hands nice and warm in this weather.

On 15/10/2018 at 2:09 PM, Lean Bear said:

S&B not much help as out warranty by 6mths. Nice one ta.

Did you actually contact them, and they said no dice, you outta warranty?  Sounds most unlike them, S&B are generally outstanding for their warranty services, they are well renown for their customer service.

1 person likes this

On 06/12/2018 at 7:23 PM, lildaveham said:

Well on the advice of an experienced vaper @Arthur Mix I went for the fierce.

It arrived in 7 days from ordering and only incurred the min £15 charge at customs due to them listing the price at £38 lol real price was £217 

i am very very impressed with the unit and can’t wait to try it with a bong I ordered the dosing capsules with it and I must say they save on cleaning the chamber. It hits like a mule and heats up within 30 seconds to the highest heat 221c I have found the flavour with the glass attachments awesome and would recommend it to a noob vaper like myself. I will report back if anything goes wrong but atm I am very happy. 

Peace

lil d.

Now I have had my Healthy rips Fierce for a few months and have had chance to use the water attachment with my bong I would say I am smoking 50% less spliffs. The unit rips amazingly well the vapour is smooth flavoursome and you get plenty of clouds. I am sure this thing will in the future drastically reduce my combustion to maybe one of an evening before bed. Seriously fellas can’t recommend this vape enough. The battery lasts very well on full heat and I need to charge every couple of evenings after 5, 4 min sessions. it is replaceable so prob will get a spare to have one charged all the time. 

Peace

lil c.

2 people like this

I went through 3 Crafty's in less than a year ( all replaced under warranty) before having enough and paying extra to upgrade to the Mighty.  The Mighty has been going strong for 2 years+.  

Some of the posts above have got me thinking maybe it is time to try a different portable vape, thanks guys.

On 10/01/2019 at 5:04 PM, unity said:

Did you actually contact them, and they said no dice, you outta warranty?  Sounds most unlike them, S&B are generally outstanding for their warranty services, they are well renown for their customer service.

Yes, they offered a replacement for £140 I think. Definitely no swap out. Tried swapping the battery and fuse but no joy. :( 

On 06/12/2018 at 7:23 PM, lildaveham said:

Hey bud, any chance you could send me a link to where you got the vape from, wouldn't mind getting one of these myself if they can be aquired a decent price.

Cheers

1 person likes this

@unity

I ordered direct from the Healthyrips website and it was sent from the US. Keep in mind the exchange rate and also that the shipping was $15 so if you want any other bits from them ( I highly recommend you get the dosing capsules ) order them all at once :yep:

I got the glass bundle and can say its brilliant hooked up to a small bong. 

Peace

lil d.

1 person likes this

@lildaveham cheers bud, much appreciated :)  Will take a look at the ranges