Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redweed

Easiest to grow auto (outdoor U.K.)

Hey everyone. I’m new to the site but have found so much great info on here so thanks for that!

i am trying to narrow down a few of the easiest autos to grow outdoors in the U.K. minimal effort or some that have a fighting chance after being germinated, looked after for 15 days and then left till harvest. Anyone who has knowledge of autos what are good for the U.K. climate, any help would be welcomed. 

at this time a year

2 people like this

ignore the title lol and go to the last few pages.  @zug and andro have had success with dinafew white widdow XL autos, but i dont like them (ww, not the aliens lol )

Probably better looking through the outdoor diaries rather than the indoor auto indoor section :yep:

Edited by the lone deranger
3 people like this

@tokenroll nothing wrong with being prepared. The early bird and all that lol

3 people like this

Critical+ 2.0 auto by Dinafem is hands down the best auto I have ever ran, and it has come out top in back to back seasons. Does well in our climate, good yields, very good mould resistance, seed to harvest in about 65 days, and it packs one hell of a punch. Possibly the strongest outdoor weed I have ever sampled. Only the Jack 47 FV comes close. 

Other than that it's a toss up between White Widow XXL, Moby Dick XXL & Amnesia XXL. Again all Dinafem. I'm trying not to be partial to one particular breeder, but I have mostly done Dinafem so can only base it off what I have grown. And Dinafem autos always perform for me. 

2 people like this

Dutch Passion have a few. I haven't grown it but their 'Autoduck' looks interesting. Supposed to cope well with lower temps, a light feeder and blends in well with its surroundings due to unusual leaves.

Always told Big Budda Blue Cheese Auto is the easiest auto to do. 

Great info thanks. Ahah no not for now. I will be starting them off at the start of may.

Great info thanks. Ahah no not for now. I will be starting them off at the start of may.