Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FigmentofFig

Tweaked house and garden schedule

16 posts in this topic

@teehee Hey man cheer’s for the reply, I think canna boost is more a sugar based additive more along the lines of BudXL...

I was having probs with my girls being late finishers, all was running a week or two longer then predicted, what you just told me abt the Top Shooter taking the plants longer in flower and never really looking finished is making perfect sense...

An as you say it really affects the EC meaning little to no a&b, I think I will stop using it an see how things go. The reason I was asking abt Canna Boost is I have a full bottle of it sitting here unused...

Since I was only using it at 0.5ml/1L the foxtailing wasn’t so bad, I was just trying to swell the buds, but it still made the plant flower longer, an always having white pistils...

I will look more into what I could use instead off the Top Shooter, more like what ur doing...

I just noticed this is in the hydro section an I’m in soil, so maybe I could try adding bat guano at week 5-6 instead of TS...

Cheer’s dude...

Edited by Amo
1 person likes this