Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tokenroll

Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

273 posts in this topic

Good stuff ,you have plants still ,and looking A1 . Well done with the insurance .They're tricky and not very sympathetic . 

I grew a fair few SS strains and I'm sure I took cuts from some fast versions .I revegetated the same seed plant twice .Black jack or jack 47 and probably Fast version ,and I didn't even change the compost but usually I would cut the root ball back 

If a plant is leaning to the auto side ,it could flower when rooted in the pot so potting on in time is crucial ,and it'd want more than 18 hours of light but you might not have that sort of hassle .

All the best .

6 people like this

@tokenroll Nice update, very detailed and some nice photos as well. The plants are looking good and I am glad you are back up and running with this diary. Keep up the good work dude.

3 people like this

@Smokebelch cheers mate, nice to get going again for sure. @Michael Luchóg thanks for the info always nice to get some feedback.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
4 people like this

@tokenroll glad to see you're up and running again mate :yep: Cracking action shots too.

Bring on the flowers..

4 people like this

Just a little picture of the Cream Caramel F1 Version two days after being topped at the 4th node and now starting some training start getting the spread and level canopy Im after.

Feed is EC1.2 PH6.0

Nutrient Temps 22c

Cab Temp 26c Rh54

Lights at 100 watts

That's it for tonight.

Toke...

Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version

large.5c27fd9fa143f_CreamCaramelF1.jpg

14 people like this

Nice bit of topping & bondage @tokenroll, good luck with the comp :yep:

4 people like this

@Serpent cheers for popping in and commenting.

Toke...

4 people like this

Good to read you're back up and running mate. Nice informative post on the cloning.

Best of luck with the rest of the grow :yep:

5 people like this

Good to see you back mate ;)

I'm sure those clones will turn out to be great plants. Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

3 people like this

Great diary fella, lovely pictures and plants,

keep it high! :smokin:

jaypp

2 people like this

@tokenrollNice bit of bondage on the Cream Caramel, good luck with the training for a level canopy. 

1 person likes this

Just a little image and description for this post.

Images Below are the Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 11 days after being topped. I have stripped some leaves to let light down into the plant and let the new growth start growing vertical and also adjusted the clips to pull the branches out straight.

I will post the Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 images tomorrow once I take them.

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 - The Training Continues

large.5c33ccc476028_cream-caramel-combinedfinshedimage.jpg

12 people like this

Looking sweet as mate, nice training and growing :yep:

3 people like this

Beautiful grow so far!  :yep:  One can tell, there is lots of care in love going into this!  Keep it up!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Both plants are getting the same feed of Canna Coco A/B EC 1.3 PH 5.8 Grow Cab Temps 26c. Lights still running 24/7.

I will post some more updates in a few days to show how the plants have or haven't responded, but all should be good and easier to see the little shoots going vertical.

Images Below are the Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 12 days after being topped. I have stripped some leaves to let light down into the plant and let the new growth start growing vertical and also adjusted the clips to pull the branches out straight.

I screwed up the resizing of the images sorry about that.

Toke...

Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 - The Training Continues

large.5c35223032da1_CrystalCandyF1LeafStrip.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
10 people like this