Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tokenroll

Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

273 posts in this topic

Ok folks a couple of bud shots from the Crystal Candy F1 Fast Versions, I have no idea how long these have been in flower to be honest. They will be harvested on 27/04/2019, as can be seen in the photos they are getting a nice purple colour to them and the trichomes are changing from cloudy to amber.

I will post another couple of shots on the day of harvest.

Toke...

large.Crystalcandytrics2.jpg

large.Crystalcandytrics.jpg

12 people like this

Harvest in five days time. I took these images as I may not have time come chop day.

large.5cbd9eee9d686_crystaltrichomes2.jpg

large.5cbd9eec3e67b_crystaltrichomes1.jpg

large.crstalfullbud.jpg

12 people like this

Looking lovely and ripe @tokenroll and good luck with the chop :yep:

4 people like this

@Serpent cheers I can here the snip snip sound getting real close, need the cab empty asap so i can get the mods done and next lot of plants in.

Toke...

3 people like this

Cracking shots mate :yep:

2 people like this

I will only be taking another couple of images before harvest, some lovely colours in these ripe flowers. The two clones will be harvested this weekend.

large.5cc2e6eae83a2_Crystalcandyflower.jpg

9 people like this

large.5cc2f087b56cc_Crystalcandyflowermacro1.jpg

large.5cc2f08581abe_Crystalcandyflowermacro.jpg

8 people like this

Awesome colours coming through @tokenroll :yep:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version - Smoke/vape whatever findings.

Im sitting here atm smoking the above and when this plant was growing there was a serious smell of caramel and undertones of earthy and spice smells at around week 8 flower. Now after week 8 the smell changed to the only thing I can describe as cat pish. So i though we will do a quick dry of one of these buds and stick it in the vape this way it's 100% plant material and no tobacco to taint the taste buds not that i have any left. Ah shit it still smells and tastes like cat pish even though i dont smoke or drink cat pish but my cat probably agrees  it's a bit pishy. So a few weeks have past and the buds had a chance to cure i will try this again. So here I am typing away while smoking away and to be honest things have changed in a really good way. At first you toke away and there is a strong smell and taste of spices and something very earthy cant nail the taste. But after a few drags the earthy spicey taste is still there but a few minutes later my mouth is coated in a thick and creamy pleasant taste, there is a sorta carmel taste developing, so on that note im going to give this strain a 7/10 for tast. Now if we forget about the taste for just one minute which really wasnt hard and i have had to get my act together and read this all over again and still makes no sense. So yeah im stonned to a very comfortable level. Nice and relaxing body stone with a head high that drifts in and out from a very speedie high to super clear then to drift mode again. Very pleasant in every way, muscle pains are now just a warm feeling and not sore, menatally the horride ptsd that i suffer from is basically non existing atm, no para head or anything like that just all postiives, fantastic. Now it is not a knock out smoke otherwise i wouldnt be sitting here typing this load off..... get the drift. So for anyone suffering from muscle pain/spasm's etc this could well be one of those strains that you will benefit from and still be able to get on with daily tasks and be a little chatty without being fubar. As for depression / ptsd this for me is really really good so im going to say 10 out 10 in this department. No negatives with the effect or tastes. So there we have it probably my one and only smoke report I have waited to do until I was setting down to do this live and in my head it's been fun.

So thanks Sweet Seeds for giving me a chance to grow what to me is a new experience> Now im going to try the non fast versions of these strains as im little curious now.

Cheers stonedToke....

Edited by tokenroll
11 people like this

Fantastic grow Tokenroll . Those snazzy LED's and the plants ,well you're selling them ! 

The cat piss smell isn't very appealing but when dry I found it's Ok ,well an acquired taste ,or enjoyable once in a while . Skinning up makes your fingers smell whiffy ,and if I get a cat piss pheno I generally know to wash my hands . Funny that ,the scents that can be found it strains of all kinds . Currant ,wet horse hair ,dog crap,baby vomit , mango, rotting fruit ,rotting flesh and citrus . Mother's natures way of attracting insects for pollination I guess :unsure:

All the best anyway and enjoy the gorgeous buds .Sticky finger weekend . 

2 people like this

Just a quick update to say the Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version clones have been harvested, just cutting them at the main stem left all leaves on them and hanging to up to dry. I will post some bud shots once they are dry. 

Toke...

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Everything is top notch here. Your pictures are very well composed, perfectly lit and exposed, and so clear, sharp and detailed, the plants just leap off the screen. And what fantastic plants! The colour the Crystal Candy FVs ended up with is lovely.

Thanks for the smoke report on the Cream Caramel FV, very thoughtful and informative, well written and it was clear you enjoyed the sample! I hope the Crystal Candy FVs turn out as nice :yep:

Edited by delagdo
2 people like this

@tokenrollNice photos and a cracking diary too, I love your cream caramel smoke report. Enjoy your harvest dude.

1 person likes this

Wow! Amazing photos! :wub:

You have done a great job! :yep:

Thank you very much for sharing these beautiful photos!

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

3 people like this

Seems I forgot to declare the diary as complete as off 1st May 2019. Only thing I have left to do is enter a photo for photo of the month so finger out me thinks.

Thanks to everyone at SweetSeeds for running the competition and a very big thank you to all the members that have followed along and best of luck to everyone with the competition results.

Toke...

7 people like this