Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tokenroll

Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

273 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Serpent to be honest they will be chopped and trimmed in about 30 mins max, they look 10 times the size in the pictures than what they really are, think thumb width. Im hoping the next run with the crystal candy will be better and prove it's been my growing so I don't feel so embarrassed, I have seen the standard crystal candy buds and they are impressive. Sorry if this is not the sorta thing the breeders want to see but I report the good and not so good findings I personally have and hope I can get the rest of the grow back in order, I have found this to be a rather stressful grow compared to normal and finding it hard to understand, maybe a learning curve no idea. I would rather be upfront than hide behind the oh im doing a competition so I have to hide how I feel. Confused is not the word.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Rant over and moving on with a clean slate. Lets do these plants some justice and get that nice sweet smell going again.

Edited by tokenroll
6 people like this

Trichome coverage on this plant is stunning, pure icing on the cake and a real nice aroma. Buds are starting to put on some weight and reckon another 10 days till harvest time.

large.ccday48.jpg

11 people like this

Stunning @tokenroll and hopefully that photo will help get your mojo back :)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Close up of the above image, starting to see some amber in the trichomes.

large.ccday48tr.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
12 people like this

@Serpent yeah mojos back, the cream caramel is turning into a real beauty of a plant. Wife will have to give a smoke report on this one as it's the strain she selected.

Toke...

4 people like this

booties ..absolute booties 

5 people like this

Wow! Is it still winter? :unsure:

Oh no! It's not winter, it's just that you've thrown sugar! :P 

Very nice photos, and incredible plants. Keep it up. :yep:

Sweet smokes

-Apolo

3 people like this

Always winter in the whitehouse warm days and frostie nights. hehe

Toke...

3 people like this

Just a quick note for later on, I have just taken the Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version clone that im training wide and low, image was posted on the 22nd feb. She has been taken out of her pot of coco, roots washed down and trimmed and stuck into an 11 litre pot of hydroton and will be getting drip fed 24/7, EC0.8 and PH 5.5 and will let this rise to Ph6.5 before resetting it back to 5.5 or there abouts, Nutrient temps a stesady 21c. I will be putting together the new kit for this later today and will update with some pics once complete. She won't look one bit happy for about a week im sure but she should be fine. The mother plant is now sitting out waiting to get harvested later today, again pics to follow later.

Toke...

4 people like this

I won't be posting before harvest pics but will do some dry bud shots once dry, just don't have the time atm.

Once the dry bud shots are done that will be this diary finished, the round two grow is not going to happen as things are just repeating as before.

Toke...

5 people like this

@tokenrollGood luck with harvest dude.

1 person likes this

Your pictures are amazing dude, enjoy the harvest :yep: Sorry to hear the 2nd round won't be happening

2 people like this

Well here goes the Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version Harvested.

The buds are dry enough to be stuck in a jar, more seeds removed and binned and the weight is 30.51 grams of smokeable buds. Larf and trim sits at 36.8 grams.

Please note I don't normally weigh buds, but as can be seen they are trimmed clean etc and it's only right to for this diary.

The trim / larf is in the freezer and will use it at some point for canna butter. Certainly not the sort of harvest im used to but it is what it is and will leave it at that.

Little smoke report will follow in a week or so.

Toke...

large.ccf1harvest.jpg

large.harvest.jpg

11 people like this

Excellent results @tokenroll.That camera you bought  takes fantastic pictures. 

Your ,wife must be extremely happy with her plant too.

:yep: 

3 people like this