Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zinc

Change of nutrients

I have been using canna coco a+b for my last 3 grows. This has now come to the end of the bottles and wondeeed if anybody could recommend a good alternative to try?

Its not that i dont like the canna range but do feel there may be something better out there. Thanks

I use 'Growers Ark' coco nutrient range and it is excellent stuff and quite a few members on here use them too.

Also there is 'Intense Nutrients' which is worth looking at and a few members are testing them out now.

Both these company's mentioned are on this site.

Hopes this helps,

twoscoops :) 

1 person likes this

I'm using Dutch Pro A and B and they seem to do well for me. Cheaper than Canna by a long way.

Ionic,just 1 bottle for veg,and 1 bottle for flower,nice and simple and decent price.

Ionic too, easy to use, gets the results and its cheaper than most.

Ive used it for years, its good stuff.

Plant magic new line of nutes. The bloom nutes have cal/mag added

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, HippyHair said:

Plant magic new line of nutes. The bloom nutes have cal/mag added

that's nice to know, i'm happy with biocanna but the cal/mag don't appear to be organic which means my grow is not organic so I need to change. cheers for the info