Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Smokebelch

Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

507 posts in this topic

@Exile420@Punts@weedouk420@BeardedBeardiae@jadenugsThanks for the kind words above dudes, its been hard work but its been well worth it, I have learnt a lot along the way but the plants are no more, just flowers and trim drying my tent.

@SaltyCheers for the kind words above dude, yeah they started off budding up really quickly but then have taken ages to finish, they could have even gone a bit longer. I am not bothered though as I have plenty left in my jars so was in no major rush.

@Serpent@vince noir rock n roll starCheers dudes, I did indeed get sticky fingers yesterday read on to see how my evening went, before that though here a couple of shots of them in my living room before I got busy with the scissors.

My Sweet Seeds Competition Entries

large.P1170799.jpg

Yesterdays Chopping Soundtrack was supplied by Gentleman ‘Deep’ Radio

large.P1170807.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
14 people like this

chainsaws at the ready sir

1 person likes this

The first thing I did after I taped the front door up was to turn my flowering tent into a drying chamber. A few years ago I upgraded my rhino filter to a Mountain Air and the air flow it gets through it is awesome, that's great for growing but not so good for drying and since I installed it my crop has been drying too quickly 5 or 6 days in some cases.

I want them to take a bit longer than that so I brought a little 4 inch Rhino just to use for drying. I took out the big Mountain Air and fan and attached the little filter to my 4 inch intake fan and then installed it at the top of tent to use for extraction while I dry the flowers.

I am happy to say that with 2 of the passive flaps open there is a tiny bit of negative pressure and I cant smell a thing. As an added bonus I left the 5 inch fan and filter running all night in the middle of my flat and this morning when I got I couldn't smell a thing. Finally I hung up the drying net and put 2 stacking drying racks on the floor giving me a separate rack for each strain.

Fan and Filter Swap

large.P1170809.jpg

large.P1170818.jpg

large.P1170817.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
11 people like this

@vince noir rock n roll starYou have give me an idea for a new horror movie, The UK Canna Chain Saw Massacre. Scary stuff dude!

It took me around 3.5 hours to chop and trim the 4 Sweet Seeds plants, I took a few photos, the quality isn't great as I was more interested in getting them down rather than messing around with camera settings, I used the pop flash and had the camera on auto. Also I couldn't take too many as my camera was starting to get sticky canna oil on it, I had to spend a bit of time this morning with a soft cloth and some ISO to clean the sticky hash off it.

Day 63 Chop Chop

large.P1170822.jpg

large.P1170826.jpg

large.P1170841.jpg

large.P1170848.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
17 people like this

The first to get it were the Sweet Skunks, Sweet Skunk 1 looks like it has a bit more than Sweet Skunk 2 but her buds are more airy so I think they will yield roughly the same. Yesterday is all a bit of a blur but I seem to remember Sweet Skunk 2 has a fresh minty smell to her. I think looking them I suspect they are around 2oz to 3oz each, this is just a guess though so I could be way out. I got a nice lot of air buds off them both as well which were left in the tray with all the trim, they will end being made into cannabutter.

Sweet Skunk FV 1 Fresh Flowers

large.P1170830.jpg

Sweet Skunk FV 2 Fresh Flowers

large.P1170833.jpg

Sweet Skunks Trim & Small Buds

large.P1170834.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
15 people like this

The Cream Caramels were both very different with Cream Caramel 1 looking like the biggest yielder of the 4 and Cream Caramel 2 deffo the smallest yielder of the 4. Cream Caramel 1 has the most resin, has the tightest buds and is the smelliest of the bunch and she is the one I am most looking forward to sampling when dry.

Cream Caramel 2 is mostly just a mass of whispy buds and white pistils, I had hardly any hash on the gloves after chopping and it seemed like there wasn't much resin on her. I am not writing her off yet but if she turns out to be not so good in the vape I am not worried as I can turn her into cannabutter if need be. I guestimate 2.5oz to 3.5oz on number 1 and only 1oz to 1.5oz on number 2.

Cream Caramel FV 1 Fresh Flowers

large.P1170850.jpg

Cream Caramel FV 2 Fresh Flowers

large.P1170851.jpg

Cream Caramel Trim and Small Buds

large.P1170853.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
15 people like this

a well deserved haul ..and by the sounds of it cream caramel no1 is the one i look out for ..solid rock hard buds smothered in frost ..ive had the airier one recently and it was limey ,as for your one with no resin and white pistils ..maybe it was the long pheno that goes 9 /10 weeks instead of the 7-8 

2 people like this

@vince noir rock n roll starCheers dude, Cream Caramel 1 looks and smells like its going to be my cream of the crop for this Sweet Seeds diary. I am just vaping some of her finger hash and it tastes of cherry to me, its loaded with terps and the taste is strong and intense, yummy. 

The other one really wasn't ready to be chopped, there is some resin on her but no where near as much as the other plants. I only vape these days so my fear is the flowers wont give me much clouds, if this turns out to be the case then it will be turned into butter, either way it won’t be wasted.

When I chop my plants I wear vinyl gloves and these get covered with greasy, terpene and crushed trichome heavy finger hash which can be harvested off the gloves and consumed by flame or vape. I have 2 bits from the Sweet Seeds plants, one is a mixture of the 2 Skunks and the other is from Cream Caramel 1, Cream Caramel 2 didn't yield hardly any resin to the gloves so I don't have finger hash from that.

When I smoked I would have smoked the 2 bits in 2 joints which would have been over and done after an hour, now I am vaping instead of the hash burning away in seconds the heat from the vape slowly keeps extracting the cannaboids and terpenes until its all spent, this means I can put a tiny bit around the size of a match head broken up into 6 tiny balls in with a tiny bit of ground flowers and I get huge clouds that seem to go on forever, I have been making this much last for over 2 hours in my Evo Cloud with the whip and bubbler. Its really potent and for me its the best tasting experience I have had with cannabis. Those couple of bit of finger hash along with bits I got from the Dinafems will probably last me a couple weeks. The only problem is it dries up if left too long and you loose all the terpenes which make it such a treat.

I got my camera, tripod and macro gear out this afternoon and got some photos of my Sweet finger hashes.

Cream Caramel FV & Sweet Skunk FV Finger Hash

large.P1170883.jpg

large.P1170877.jpg

large.P1170863.jpg

large.P1170866.jpg

large.P1170887.jpg

large.P1170893.jpg

large.P1170899.jpg

large.P1170902.jpg

large.P1170906.jpg

large.P1170907.jpg

large.P1170914.jpg

large.P1170884.jpg

large.P1170917.jpg

large.P1170921.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
15 people like this

I have just been in the drying tent to move the trim around in the trays, flip over bigger buds on the racks and check the temps and humidity, 18c and 59 RH, I am happy with that.

A couple of observations, it now looks like that airy Cream Caramel 2 was turning into a proper hermi. Now it’s trimmed and I have had a good look at it I have noticed there are quite a few bananas on the flowers. 

I took one one of the Sweet Skunk 2 cola tops, pulled a couple of buds apart and had a good smell of it and I am sure smells like tooth paste, yeah mon, minty fresh weed. 

I am on the finger hash for the rest of the evening so I will get some photos of the flowers on the drying racks tomorrow.

Edited by Smokebelch
8 people like this

Lovely work mate this has been a great diary to visit. Scissor hash looks killer too :) Best bit Still to come, vape reports! Enjoy your evening :stoned:

Edit! How do you harvest your scissor hash dude out of curiosity?

Edited by Openairbud
1 person likes this

An absolute joy of a diary to read through @Smokebelch

Well done on the harvest fella, an By'eck you'll be tooting some lovelyness looking at those bud shots. :toot:

2 people like this

Utter filth that finger hash :smug:

3 people like this

Nice one on the harvest @Smokebelch, shame about CC #2, but still looks like you've got an awesome haul and that scissor hash looks very tasty, enjoy your sweet smokes bud and the best is yet to come :yep:

2 people like this

Them scissor hash shots are class man. 

We are a vape house here too. Apart from the odd bong of bubble hash.  We use a pax 2. Lovely wee vape and very easy to use. We would have 4/5 sessions on it every night. 2 years old and still going strong. A bit of draw resistance with them but you can get pretty big blasts from it for all the size of it. 

I’d love to have a go on an evo cloud. They look the business :badass:

Enjoy the fruits of your labour man. 

3 people like this

A nice well deserved harvest there Smokey, congrats dude :yep:

Lovely photos of the scissor hash. I used to bong mine while I trimmed but I got sick of moonwalking and tripping up on things as I went to cut more branches lol

Plenty of trim there dude for your next batch of cannacookies, enjoy :yinyang:

4 people like this