Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - September 2018

Cream of the Crop - September 2018   148 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose your favourite photo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
43 posts in this topic

Got to go with the outdoor alien on this one! What a cracking shot

3 people like this

Another stomping 'cream of the crop' selection, and we are well chuffed to be here also!

Soooo hard to make a choice, some of those girls just.wow...but eventually Farmer G just did it for us xx

2 people like this

Always tough to choose. I am going with Purple Moby Dick from Smokebelch, it looks nice to me. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 10/7/2018 at 4:18 PM, The Red King said:

...would love to see a pic of it dried to see what happens to the pink

Here you go bud, about 2 week dry S6 bud. No pink left, but some of the pistils keep a dark purple hue. I can't take good bud shots and our trimming gets very lazy after a while but here it is:

large.5bbbd0d945305_2018-10-0822_45_37.jpg

and a couple more of her in flower:

large.5ba8a889accc8_2018-09-2409_59_39.jpglarge.5ba8a87db0cfa_2018-09-2409_58_45.jpg

Edited by zug
6 people like this

Very nice work zug, I think the pistols look almost as nice when dried.. Hard to believe it was outdoor grown in the UK, really impressive :)

2 people like this

Had to go with the ole hashball. Although I do wanna try Serious 6 now. 

2 people like this

It has to be FarmerPalmersNT for me, his wood turning skills are amazing. lol, although I don't know what his picture has to do with weed :rofl:. Seriously though the colours and marble patterns on that look beautiful.   

2 people like this

I've been back 3 times this month before I could make a choice as they are all so fantastic, but in the end I went for the Serious 6 by zug just by a little pink whisker :) 

2 people like this

Difficult to pick but, I stared at Green Gremlins' the longest so theres my vote 

2 people like this

Farmer G here am a sucker for those stacked calyxes 

2 people like this

They are all to a very high standard, and that makes it really difficult to choose... After a fair bit of deliberating, I've gone with the serious 6 :) but they are all great :)

Cracking pic of the bubble hash! 

Green gremlin pic for me, looks sweet as