Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

38 posts in this topic
18 hours ago, Team Green said:

Black dog by humboldt

This looks like a lovely strain to grow.  Odour aside, I'd definitely love to grow one of these :skin_up:

3 people like this

9 hours ago, JJJ said:

As for the contamination 'stoned_ape' I totally get what you're saying. I made the mistake of getting a bit sloppy in the past and I had random people making comments at the door, made me really paranoid. Now I make sure to keep my stash in Mason jars. I even have a large jar in which I keep my vape pen and grinder.  As I only ever consume my product at home, I always make sure to wear my comfortable clothes around the house when dealing with my weed and wash them regularly, always wearing my good and clean clothes outside the house.  You hear too many stories of people who do something silly like spend the afternoon harvesting then just pop down to the supermarket without washing and changing. Madness really.

You sound like you have it under control, so my post wasn't needed, apologies.

You often read posts on here and other forums of people intending to grow without a filter etc.. Thinking that a low odor strain means they can do whatever they like with no worries.

How about incense sticks when needed? They don't all smell like a bonfire IMO, Nag Champa's a good'un :)

2 people like this

No apologies necessary mate.  It's good to hear that I'm not unnecessarily overthinking my security as others are thinking along the same lines.  That's the beauty of a community like this. 

2 people like this

About the incense sticks, about 20 years ago I bought some 'incense cones'. I think I picked them up from Boots the chemist (probably get them elsewhere now) but these things were POTENT. I mean they absolutely STANK, and in a good way. I remember I had a strawberry one and a vanilla one.  Six months later when I finally moved out there was still a strong smell in the room they were burnt in.  Might not want to use then near your clothing though.

1 person likes this

Do the cones last very long? I haven't tried them for years and I can't really remember, can't think why.. Oh yes.. :doh:

The standard sticks I use last around 45 mins in an incense box, which gives you plenty of time to revel in your favorite smelly pass time. :soap:

I think the cones burnt out pretty quickly, or perhaps about the same time it takes to burn a regular incense stick. However, the smell impregnates everything and it hangs around in the air for ages. I wasn't growing at the time but I can remember that I couldn't smell anything else.  I could smell it on my clothes even when out and about.

Following your suggestion, I've gone ahead and ordered some of those 'Nag Champa' incense sticks.  All the reviews state how nice an aroma they produce so I'm looking forward to having some of that around.

1 person likes this

I love the stuff (hopefully you will also) and it's not too overpowering. A lady put me onto it years ago and I haven't looked back.

Frankincence & Myrrh is a nice one also if you decide you like it and want to try others. Frankincense is actually a proven psychoactive, it won't produce a high as such but it will help with relaxation and uplift mood. 

I'm sure that's the real reason why it was worth so much and used in 'religious ceremonies'. You could just imagine the Three Wise Kings (dealers) meeting up with M and J to have a bake out in the barn. :fart:

:P

Edited by stoned_ape
a amusing after thought.
1 person likes this

Ha! Maybe weed is a gateway drug after all :):):)

1 person likes this