Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glynca100

Order not arrived and no reply from email??

I’ve been waiting paitiantly for an order of Ugorg#1 for over 2 weeks, I’ve emailed Ugorg to find out the delay but not had a reply .. I paid upfront vie bank transfer (order number #SP1421) I was going to ask on here as anyone else had any problems but I saw the previous posts .. can anyone on here shed any light on what’s happening at Ugorg?

Edited by glynca100

Apologies for any inconvenience caused with your recent order of UGORG #1

Here at UGORG we gather our progeny organically, meaning as you place your order of UGORG #1 we begin to smoke the flowers until we have found 11 seeds. :smokin:

This can take anywhere from 2 days to several weeks as you are aware.

Operating on a pub car park gentleman who once said he would be 5 minutes with your £20, it will be closer to 30 minutes but he will still turn up - Adds to the authentic British experience. 

Apologies for being no help at all :hippy:, someone of actual use will be along soon i am sure!

I feel this is your week though, and will be keeping fingers crossed they drop on your mat soon :skin_up:

Good luck!!

6 people like this

Sorry to the OP but :rofl:

I can see just see VRG & Ot1

"Well I got 4."

"shut up and pass the bong, we got work to do! “

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Cherry said:

Here at UGORG we gather our progeny organically, meaning as you place your order of UGORG #1 we begin to smoke the flowers until we have found 11 seeds. :smokin:

Is there any chance I could apply for a trainee Indica flower disposal position?

I will try my hardest to get through as many flowers as possible per shift, I can supply my own rolling papers and a good attitude (sometimes).

5 people like this

Just an update I had a reply off ugorg Tuesday 25th telling me my order had been shipped, let you know when I get my order .. and thanks for the reply ugorg ... didn’t want to come across as whining moaning twat but I really wanted them in the dirt by now lol 

1 person likes this

Give the delivery about a week dude.   Speaking from experience. :yinyang:

uncle. 

1 person likes this

I'm having order problems too mate, #SP1415 if anyone from UGORG is reading, sent a cheque off last month but heard nowt, which is strange, they've usually been top notch when i've ordered off them before.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, OnTheWire said:

I'm having order problems too mate, #SP1415 if anyone from UGORG is reading, sent a cheque off last month but heard nowt, which is strange, they've usually been top notch when i've ordered off them before.

I’m still waiting over 3 weeks now, payment was taken and still nothing? (Order SP1421) .. anyone out there help ??

Hi guys 

Apologies that you havent recieved your seeds yet there has been a few issues (tech wise) at HQ recently. 

I have your order numbers i will see what i can do and will be in touch as soon as i can.  

Thanks for your patience its appreciated.

Farmer G 

1 person likes this

On 09/10/2018 at 11:08 AM, FARMER G said:

Hi guys 

Apologies that you havent recieved your seeds yet there has been a few issues (tech wise) at HQ recently. 

I have your order numbers i will see what i can do and will be in touch as soon as i can.  

Farmer G 

Thanks Farmer G,  much appreciated bud  .. 

On 10/9/2018 at 11:08 AM, FARMER G said:

Hi guys 

Farmer G 

Thanks for looking into this Farmer G, my order arrived today, thanks very much for the extras too, much appreciated!

On 09/10/2018 at 11:08 AM, FARMER G said:

Hi guys 

Farmer G 

Thanks Farmer G, I believe my order arrived Saturday morning but unfortunately I wasn’t at home so I’ll be picking them up from the royal post depot first thing Monday. Thanks again 

14 hours ago, glynca100 said:

Thanks Farmer G, I believe my order arrived Saturday morning but unfortunately I wasn’t at home so I’ll be picking them up from the royal post depot first thing Monday. Thanks again 

Picked up my order from the Royal Mail today .. got a nice surprise too, a free pack of Disco Biscuts and two 3 packs of Blues seeds .. much appreciated and thanks again Farmer G for the help.

2 people like this

No problem mate glad your happy :yinyang:

Farmer G 

1 person likes this