Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rhombus23

Used Bubble Bag Weed

Is it worth extracting the used weed from doing a bubble bag to make oil with IPA?

Thanks in advavance 

Rhombus

1 person likes this

I can't imagine you'd get a clean iso wash with all the residual moisture left from the bubble run.  Surely the water content would reduce the effectiveness of the iso.

Short answer.

I don't know.

2 people like this

@Rhombus23 You would be better doing a 2nd and even 3rd wash and using that material. Or you could go down the cannabutter route  :yep:

Not sure if you would get a good extraction with iso and wet material?

All the best 

Mark..

Ok thanks Mark, Canna butter it is then. I've done 3 washes in the machine with the product. I'' post some pics in a bit

1 person likes this

@Rhombus23 No problem mate  :yep:

After 3 washes I think butter would be your best bet ;)

I could be wrong though  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Well this was my first go so probably made a lot of mistakes but this is what i got...

large.5ba7a05c5e244_73Micron.jpglarge.5ba7a05a8542e_45Micron.jpglarge.5ba7a21813b9f_25Micron.jpg 

Edited by Rhombus23
messed up pics
1 person likes this

Hey man,  I do 3 x 7 minute washes . Than store that washed material in the freezer until I have enough to fill my big slow cooker. than I add  enough coconut oil to cover the washed material in the crock pot. I do two or three 8 hour runs in the slow cooker set to low, remembering to stir regularly.  Strain with a muslin cloth. Sometimes it may not be able to separate all the water from the oil and in this case storing the canna coconut oil infusion in the freezer is a good option. 

Looks a decent return on your hash there, not bad for a first go. It looks a little green in the pics so that would indicate your washes were to long or the material beaten too hard if not done in camping washing machine . I'm sure it will be a nice strong smoke when she's dried and cured . 

Nice one ,

Al 

1 person likes this