Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

grumpy1

Please help identify N or Mg Deficiency

Hi,

I noticed my northern light in biobizz allmix week 4 seems pale but I can't say if it is Magnesium or Nitrogen.

I feed 70%-80% biobizz chart in ro water with 150ppm CalMg(4-0-0).

large.IMG_0746.jpg

Magnesium deficiency would show up in the leaf petioles (purple) and low Mg can affect N uptake, but I don't think these are looking bad, perhaps a boost of Mg if you didn't give them any at three weeks bloom...I used to use epsom salts as standard in compost but your mix I'm not familiar with and never used RO water or Biobizz nutrients.

2 people like this

They look hungry to me.

7 people like this

This any good..................

post-25891-0-28635300-1315572656_thumb.jpg or this post-25891-0-49929900-1315385283_thumb.jpg or this post-25891-0-11672200-1315379486_thumb.jpg

I don't know which comes out clearest :oldtoker: Bom Shiva

Edited by Bhang Buddie
inserts
1 person likes this

Thank you ! I know the chart but it is hard for me to say exactly what it is because to me there is always 2-3 deficiencies that look alike. For example Mg or N....

They are hungry nothing else, don,t overcomplicate it simply up the feed.

3 people like this

tonight ill water again: one heaped tablespoon Epsom Salt per 5L, 1ml/l grow, 3ml/l bloom....sounds good?

You need more than 1ml of grow and its the reason they are so light coloured, you don,t need Epsom salt as they are not mg deficient they are simply hungry up the grow only.

5 people like this