Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Red_Eye_Si

Greetings

Hi All, been hanging around here for what seems like forever and never introduced myself.

Just out of curiosity, would anyone know if it's possible to change one's user name?

Cheers! :)

High, hello and welcome to UK 420 :skin_up: name change, check with the Adminie types, they should know :oldtoker: Bom Shiva

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Red_Eye_Si said:

Just out of curiosity, would anyone know if it's possible to change one's user name?

It is but we all get to suggest options and vote on it, never works out well :nenenenene:

Or you could ask Joolz with a really good reason why he has to make the effort and hey presto it might happen?

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Red_Eye_Si said:

Cheers! :)

I believe it's a ball ache, not something you can do yourself, you'd need to chat admin up. ;)

1 person likes this

On 9/14/2018 at 9:25 PM, distracted said:

It is but we all get to suggest options and vote on it, never works out well :nenenenene:

Or you could ask Joolz with a really good reason why he has to make the effort and hey presto it might happen?

I can see it turning out something akin to the Boaty McBoatface thing! lol

OK, so when I try to send a PM to Joolz it somes up saying that I have an allowance of 0 messages per day.

Is that because my forum level is still "Just Sprouted"?

11 hours ago, Red_Eye_Si said:

Is that because my forum level is still "Just Sprouted"?

:yep: a few contributions and that raises the message level :oldtoker: