Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dellfly

PH PERFECT TECHNOLOGY NUTRIENTS

Hi,i've just bought a complete set up and plan on growing in soil,i know i'm in hydroponics/nutrients section but could'nt find soil/nutrients section.
with the set up i bought it came with PH PERFECT TECHNOLOGY NUTRIENTS micro/grow and bloom.
can i use these nutrients in soil ?
if so how do i use them,cause as far as i can make out it's saying to use all 3 M,G and B.
I thought i would have to have used micro for seedling,grow for vegative and bloom for flowering.

i would appreciate any advice please.

ty

Micro is used at a lose dose throughout.

Seedling/veg stage use micro+grow. (Only add grow when the nutrients  in the soil are depleted)

Early flower use micro+grow+bloom.

Later flower use micro+bloom.

Some people use plain water for the last week or two but I personally think that's down to preference and in most cases is unnecessary assuming you haven't been heavily over ferting until that point...

2p

1 hour ago, Dodgee said:

Micro is used at a lose dose throughout.

Seedling/veg stage use micro+grow. (Only add grow when the nutrients  in the soil are depleted)

Early flower use micro+grow+bloom.

Later flower use micro+bloom.

Some people use plain water for the last week or two but I personally think that's down to preference and in most cases is unnecessary assuming you haven't been heavily over ferting until that point...

2p

is there a chart knocking about about how much to use and at different stages

Most nutrient companies have charts online.

Is it the advanced nutrients pH perfect range???

31 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Most nutrient companies have charts online.

Is it the advanced nutrients pH perfect range???

yes,advanced nutrients pH perfect range

advancednutrients.com/products/ph-perfect-grow-micro-bloom/

Feed schedule and calculator is top left 

I really don't get it tho to be honest as it's always 1:1:1 no matter whether you're growing or flowering.

With their 2 part nutes half of what they say is plenty in hydro ;)

1 person likes this

IRC most three parts use equal amounts as standard unless you run Lucas formula style

If the grow formula is the same as the flower formula then I can't see why are there 4 bottles to the 2 part formula (2 grow and 2 bloom) What sets AN apart is the additives tho. Looking at the feed schedule they are always present so they're not really additives in my mind, they're part of the base mix.

With GH 3 part I like the 1:2:3 - 1:1:1 - 3:2:1 ratio -  that makes sense to me :)