Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dill786

critical orange punch !!

21 posts in this topic
On 6/14/2019 at 11:24 AM, Exhale said:

@SevernValleySavant Does this smell like the old Cali Orange from the 90s?

My favorite ever hybrid smoke. I say hybrid cos it was either that or good quality import weed or a variety of hash in the 90's with a bit of crapper hash/weeds too. I miss the variety in those days. I did smoke some really nice moroccan hash last week at a free party, was squidgy but very high quality. He said the guy got it from London, smelt a bit like charas

1 person likes this

I got some free auto crosses of these coming. I wasn't holding out much hope for them - with they being autos. I know yours are standard but seeing how much you love the strain fills me with some hope for the autos.

All the best,

8 minutes ago, geo1 said:

My favorite ever hybrid smoke.

Not only did it smell great it was such an up high without a ceiling to it unlike the Cheese, I've never laughed so much smoking anything else!

Fond memories ripping up the A55 on my 916 to a very friendly chap in the Wirral who also sorted me out with 9 bars of Gold Seal, amongst other things!

1 person likes this

Was just looking at these the other day.

Keep us all posted :) 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Exhale said:

Not only did it smell great it was such an up high without a ceiling to it unlike the Cheese, I've never laughed so much smoking anything else!

Fond memories ripping up the A55 on my 916 to a very friendly chap in the Wirral who also sorted me out with 9 bars of Gold Seal, amongst other things!

not smoked gold seal in years, bring back good memories of me and my mate who bought some  and i had a whitey smoking it near an old railway station up north, i can just remember just laying on the concrete floor begging for mercy, stomach was going round and round like a washing machine lol 

Edited by dill786
2 people like this

Gold Seal, Red Seal, and Squidgy Black. Occasional access to decent Sensi.