Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Generals Daughter

24 posts in this topic

About Generals Daughter

Our signature cross of G13 x C99.

Potent, oily and pungent, the legendary G13 is bulked up and smoothed out by Cinderella, delivering a strong yet tasty mouth and head, balanced equally between sativa and indica.

Sativa/Indica mix: 50/50
Maturation period: 8-9 weeks

Seeds per pack: 10

Price inc P+P

4 people like this

The ambassador’s receptions are noted in society for their host’s exquisite taste. Monsieur you are really spoiling uz with ze old school seeds.

Did you get a time machine or something?:P

4 people like this

I think this will be the next run of regs I`ll be doing :magic:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, monkeypig said:

The ambassador’s receptions are noted in society for their host’s exquisite taste. Monsieur you are really spoiling uz with ze old school seeds.

Did you get a time machine or something?:P

Just careful curation, and a stubborn resistance to the new new things I'm afraid. Of course, behind every longterm hit are a hundred failures and has-beens. GD has always stood out from the pack. 

general-s-daughter.jpg

Edited by Baudelaire
12 people like this

Bejeyzus! I've got to sort my shit out.

1 person likes this

Only 9 seeds in a pack and 0 from 8 planted,dissapointed to say the least.

I halfed a mate for this order and he also popped 4 and got nothing,they don`t even show!!

So thats 0-12 piss poor to be honest.

Everything else that was planted on the 7th are all up,so it aint my conditions thats the problem.

No more custom from me!  :thumbdown:

Tenchie.

Fingers crossed for replacements that pop

40 minutes ago, Tenchie said:

No more custom from me!  :thumbdown:

Have you contacted the breeder mate?

1 person likes this

Got me a pack of GD here to play with, was gonna pop 'em a few days ago but had a visit from the thrip fairy so they're on hold until the way forward formulates in me Barnet. 

Edited by Muppet
2 people like this

Put em in the fridge in case they need wintering 

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

Have you contacted the breeder mate?

Yes mate,well not directly personally but my mate @H + H2O did as it was his order even tho we both chipped in. Cant mind what it said but was something along the lines of 80f and a 95% strike rate,would be happy with 2% haha.

Tenchie.

1 person likes this

Just been intouch with my mate and listen to this:

20 fdm seeds planted,outta that the 4 gd never even broke their shell,same as mine.

So that leaves 16 and out of that he only got two females,we are both aware the male/female ratio is hit and miss!

But two from 20 seeds is shocking to be honest.That along with the no-shows has pissed us off.

I will stick with my tried and trusted breeder from now on.

Tenchie.

Edited by Tenchie
Spelling.
1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

Put em in the fridge in case they need wintering 

Mine were in a fridge for 2 months or so before I popped them, they simply didn't even split - all the others popped fine & grew out.

I`ve still got 6 left from my pack of 10, which i`ll pop in a couple of weeks with my next run of beans, i`ll post the results up when I do.

I will say that I have a very nice durban/thai x c99 and a cracking ESB on the go at the moment, both of which i`m very happy with.

large.IMG_20180717_123844_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20180717_123907_HDR.jpg

Gutted man

i remember smoking the daughter way back when.  Was very interested in these 

Mine are in a different packet, a plastic one not a paper one which begs the questions, when did the packaging change, which is the older type, where have the beans been hiding during their life. 

2 people like this