Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Sweet Tooth 4

18 posts in this topic

About Sweet Tooth 4

This is a limited backcross release of the famed and now abandoned line of potent, fruity indicas that Spice of Life’s Breeder Steve worked for nearly a decade from the late 90’s to 2005. Known for massive fist-sized buds thickly encrusted with trichomes, Sweet Tooth almost single-handedly jumpstarted the ice hash movement in the 1990s.

It remains one of the best yielding strains for hash making around. 

Sativa/Indica mix: 20/80
Indoor maturation period: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor maturation period: late September - early October

Seeds per pack: 10

Price inc P+P

4 people like this

:eek:

Wow.

My favourite strain.....

1 person likes this

oooooohhhhhh........one of my very favourites right there........my god she was an absolute beast to grow.

If you have never run her ....she gets Zen Kens two thumbs up....do yourself a favour a get some sweet tooth in your life :thumsup:

My god was that really  20 years ago ???

4 people like this

One of my old favourites was Sweettooth 3 from Spice of Life. It could be a short stocky plant but it had the biggest shade leaves of any plant I've grown. Quick flowering so it could be grown outdoors in the UK.

3 people like this

Digging around the kids money boxes as we speak. @Joolz  Are there many packs? 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

@Joolz Are there many packs? 

if we run out then we can get more within 7 days  :yep:

1 person likes this

Cheers, panic over, I think I need to prioritise. What a silly time to be skint.

5 hours ago, bearukc said:

One of my old favourites was Sweettooth 3 from Spice of Life. It could be a short stocky plant but it had the biggest shade leaves of any plant I've grown. Quick flowering so it could be grown outdoors in the UK.

This generation - part of a longer line-breeding and back-cross project to create a "#5" version in the spirit of Breeder Steve's original vision - has both squat bushy and spear-style phenos. Huge sticky buds on vigorous easy to grow plants. If you're tired of fussing with splindley OGs, Sweet Tooth will blow you away with its vigor and weight. 

sweet-tooth-4.jpgsweet-tooth-4.jpg

Edited by Baudelaire
16 people like this

Does this have the sickly sweet taste to it? Does it lock you to the couch?

Wow I would love to have Sweet Tooth back in my stable.

When I used to run Swt#3 my keeper pheno would finish in less than 56 days, and I would often harvest her around day 50.
Did have some issues with budrot so I always would top her to avoid the large buds.
How I wish I had her back in the stable - will the seeds be made available from a European reseller?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, blackone said:

Wow I would love to have Sweet Tooth back in my stable.

When I used to run Swt#3 my keeper pheno would finish in less than 56 days, and I would often harvest her around day 50.
Did have some issues with budrot so I always would top her to avoid the large buds.
How I wish I had her back in the stable - will the seeds be made available from a European reseller?

@blackoneyes mate right here on uk420...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/store/

Edited by grotbags
1 person likes this

Been along time since I run fist full off dollars ,remember that fruity sour smell .

On 29/08/2018 at 0:41 PM, bearukc said:

ST3 has been a 'white whale' for me since back in 2001/2002...  Read about it in a HT magazine but never actually got to try it.  Tried SPG a long time back and fell in love, and of course blueberry is blueberry... But have never been able to find a source for ST3. 

So I've ordered and sent payment for a pack of these...  Won't be popping them til my living situation is stable enough for me to keep the genes going, but just couldn't deny the chance of having ST4 in the vault...

Can't wait for them to arrive, even though all I'll be doing is dribbling over the packet!

NGx

1 person likes this

Has anyone tried these outdoors? The quick flowering is telling me yes, but the massive solid buds are telling me mould might be an issue. I’m SE UK, 51 degrees. 

Sweet Tooth can definitely be grown outdoors. The strategy is to top and FIM the plants to create many bud sites rather than a single large cola to reduce the risk of bud rot late in flower. Short maturation times help a lot here.   -b420