Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

65w veg Lighting testers

161 posts in this topic

ive transferred my 65 watt board to my tiny veg tent ..in the hope it would reveg my plants similar to the old 34 watt cfl did ..but its too much light in such a small space ..then the eureka moment ..i laid a bit of plastic over the plants ...diffuse the intensity a bit and by jingo ..the chillis and the disco biscuit are responding ..i aint lost me discobiscuit yet ..will be trying to germinate some beans this weekend ,the diffuser should be spot on i reckon ..

ill put pics up at the weekend to explain .

1 person likes this

@vince noir rock n roll star your over thinking things m8, flip the board round so it bounces light of the roof. Simple... 

Toke...

2 people like this

lol 

41 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@vince noir rock n roll star your over thinking things m8, flip the board round so it bounces light of the roof. Simple... 

Toke...

ill give it a whirl ..then try putting it outside the tent ..its got enough holes in it to filter some light in .

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ill give it a whirl ..then try putting it outside the tent ..its got enough holes in it to filter some light in .

lol have fun

large.IMG_1927.JPGlarge.IMG_1926.JPGlarge.IMG_1918.JPG

covered with plastic and almost instantly reveg starts ...ive started a couple od hso black dog and taken another disco biscuit cutting alongside a sexbud cutting ,we shall see how they root under this board ,obviously as stated its too bright in such a small space hence covering in plastic ..seems to be woking fine .

3 people like this

Size of tents are u guys using for these?

i have a 60x60 wide and 90cm hig and was wondering if these would be suitable?

2 people like this

@diyleduk above post

1 person likes this

@greenvigilante Perfect size per vegging. Ive got dimmable drivers now so no problem running them close if needed, just dim them down.

1 hour ago, greenvigilante said:

Size of tents are u guys using for these?

i have a 60x60 wide and 90cm hig and was wondering if these would be suitable?

thats what i grow in ...youll need two to cover the floor space though if you choose the 65 watt boards ..im sure the guys @diyleduk can advise you much better for your space .