Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buddybill

SunSet Sherb week8 Harvest now or 2 day total darkness?

Grew 3 bag seeds of some sunset sherbert found in an 8th bought awhile back. 3Litre coco with canna a+b first time . only ended up with 1 worth keeping . Buds are looking nice and swollen pistils orange etc. trichomes are mostly milky with the odd rare amber. was wondering what anyones intake on harvesting ? is it worth doing a dark period now or just cutting her down and hanging full?.  also i f*cked up at the beginning with the watering coco.  let them dry out to much  :thumbdown: . my sour diesel seedling has better roots then this does xD now, peace.

large.2.jpg

1 person likes this

What’s the idea behind the two days of darkness? 

1 person likes this

Ive found it pretty much makes no difference, i done it on my first few as i was told it was a great technique lol 

i dont bother with dark periods now

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Bwm said:

What’s the idea behind the two days of darkness? 

i see alot of the american youtuber growers doing it . its suppose to make the trichomes ripen up abit more before harvest . i ended up cutting her down last night xD . convinced myself surely even if it is true it would do it during the first two days of harvesting. i kind of try to aim for a fair amount of amber trichomes mostly because any street bud i get is never that matured when its cut .

Cheers, thanks for clearing that up. I won’t be doing that. Some evil looking plants btw......