Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trophycliippf

LSD-25 Advice

Hey All,

Hopefully this picture shows you all how advanced these plants are.  I know the general rule of thumb about amber hairs indicating how ready a plant it for crop, but these seem to be taking ages.

I haven't got the exact dates of when they should be ready, but I was hoping to see what people thought?  Are they ready for crop, or do I wait for the plant to die off more?

Pretty much all my other auto grows have died off in the same manner - Amber Hairs are 80% and the leaves have all but gone yellow.

large.MVIMG_20180819_105602-1209x1612.jpglarge.MVIMG_20180819_105556-1209x1612.jpg

6 people like this

Ready for the chop bud. They looked perfectly cooked. Nice job mate

1 person likes this

Your weed looks lovely.

I wonder if it was grown towards the Winter and kept cooler if it would grow black?

Stupid name for a strain though, I got all excited and thought this thread was about LSD-25

3 people like this

Nice, I suspected as much. I'll give them a few days to use up the last of their water and down they come. 

Thanks peeps. Can't wait for this beast to be ready too.

large.5b796ffc84348_MVIMG_20180819_105905-1612x1209(2).jpg

lovely colour there :yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I'll find out...I have two more seeds still and a Black Rose which are gonna be under 400w lamp. My winter auto.

Edited by Trophycliippf
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Your weed looks lovely.

I wonder if it was grown towards the Winter and kept cooler if it would grow black?

Stupid name for a strain though, I got all excited and thought this thread was about LSD-25

I'll find out...I have two more seeds still and a Black Rose which are gonna be under 400w lamp. My winter auto.

Edited by Trophycliippf

On 8/20/2018 at 6:41 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Your weed looks lovely.

Chopped and ready to dry.  Here's a few pics.

Not sure on total dry yield, but 3 plants totaled 220g wet.

large.MVIMG_20180823_213159-1512x2016.jpglarge.MVIMG_20180823_213150-1512x2016.jpg

2 people like this

Never weigh wet mate.I'ts a downer when the dry weight aint the same. :(

2 people like this