Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charliepotatoe

Help, Plant Problems

Hey all,

Im hoping for some advice here, tomorrow these plants will be bang on 2 weeks old to the day.

In 2 litre pots, pure coco, drain to waste on 0.7 EC and a varied PH between 5.7 - 6.0 with cal mag, root stim and silicon budlink - a healthy distance from the 600w dual spectrum hps 18/6 in veg.

I have 3 critical cheese by dinafem and 5 gelato 41 by flavour chasers

This is my 4th grow so have had successes and every grow even my first has been 0.8gpw or higher but never got closer than 0.93gpw

I have an 8x4 tent so 8 is the minimum and if these 2 die could you advise me on the veg time and pot size i would need to still not lose out on yield? I was thinking 18ltrs 6.5weeks would this be correct?

Do you know if these will bounce back? They have looked the same for about 3 or 4 days and I repotted these plants on Friday and the rest look like they are loving life - ive treated them all the same i cannot for the life of me figure out why this has happened? Any ideas?

Thanks.....

Group.jpg

Worst_Plant.jpgBad_Plant.jpg

Can we get pics in natural light as the HPS light kinda distorts the colours.

damn im away now, ill try to tomorrow, you can see a rough idea with the colours and can compare the overall sizes of the plants... this is so frustrating as ive treated them all the same and this is what happens lol

Still in the same state - I feel like scrapping this bloody Grow !