Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KiwiHaze

How Essential is Humidity?

So im 3 days into my 1st grow and have 4 autos sprouted and going well. my temps are great sitting around 26 the only thing im worried about now is humidity. I generally sit on around 40% sometimes around 50%. Ive read that seedlings really like to be around 70% veg 55% and flower 40%.

Am i being way to fussy or should i really try and get to that 70%? Ive been misting water around the tent to try and raise them a bit but that gets annoying every 2 hours or so. i have a small 1.2m x 0.6m x 1.5m tent would a humidifier be worth it or should i try the plastic bottle trick? 

You are worrying over nothing. Just leave them be and stop spraying. That does next to nothing

Owd

3 people like this

Haha ok. I just went and bought a wee humidifier, couldnt help myself lol. Im a little OCD and i know if there are optimum conditions i have to get there lol. Its a bad bad habbit.

Ideally it wants to be high for seedlings but you'll get away with lower if you keep them nicely watered they'll be okay and the humidity will raise as the plants grow and transpire more. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, KiwiHaze said:

Im a little OCD and i know if there are optimum conditions i have to get there lol. Its a bad bad habbit.

That wears off after a few years. 

2 people like this