Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

What`s your favourite podcast or youtube programme?

39 posts in this topic

@ratdog.

If you like the R.I channel check this one out, he saved the best experiment for last,

All the chemistry ones are great tbh

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

@ratdog.

If you like the R.I channel check this one out, he saved the best experiment for last,

Nice one mate, my plans for this evening have changed so that's perfect timing, I have watched a few, and they are better than the christmas lectures

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, iBMe said:

Big fan of the Joe Rogan podcast too. Kevin Smiths podcast "Fatman Beyond" is also really good, as are some of Duncan Trussel's "family hour" ones.

Adam Buxton's (Adam from The Adam and Joe Show) is brilliant, he has some great guests, mostly comedians, but others too, the ones with Louis Theroux are some of my favourite and funniest, they are old school friends and you can really tell and get to hear a different side to Louis (his high pitched rendition of Sia's "Chandelier" had me in stitches" lol). Buxton makes his own ads and does little musical bits that are very funny too.

Also really enjoy Pappy's podcasts, they're a comedy troupe that have had a couple of failed TV shows (Badults being one), really silly immature stuff, lots of pun and bad jokes leaving you thinking "wtf" at first but really grows on you very quickly, "Pappy's Flatshare Slamdown" is the best but there's couple of others they do too.

Others I sometimes listen too.. "Lizard People" and "This Paranormal Life", both jokey conspiracy theory talk, "Small Beans" ex-staff of cracked.com (who got the sack when some right wing corporation bought the site and didn't like their Trump critiques), mostly movie and pop culture talk. Oh and Chewing it with Kevin and Steve (2 of the Super Troopers guys) very funny too.

:smokin:

late edit: Wanted to add Sam Harris's podcast "Making Sense" too, only listened to a couple but they were both very interesting, he talks about consciousness and politics and stuff like that.

oh and I also really enjoy some of the old conspiracy coast2coast phone in stuff with Art Bell, that's spread across a few channels, I just search art bell coast in the Podcasts app, listening to a drunk hillbilly talking about how Bigfoot impregnated their daughter is great entertainment lol 

Edited by iBMe
1 person likes this

Joe Rogan and Jordan B Peterson for me. 

Listened to great Joe Rogan podcast with A guy called David goggins the other day.

Podcast number 1080. 

3 people like this

18 hours ago, Dodgee said:

@ratdog.

I tried to watch this last night, the cunts at youtube want me to sign in to watch it to prove my age lol so I get a google account sorted only to find after they have raped me for more info than I wanted to give (I lied) that when I went to sign in they don't recognise my email, funny that, they responded to the email to give me a verification code, cunts!

Oddly enough you can watch the you posted from this site without any of that shite! so I'll drag firefox over to the telly later and watch it that way, fuck you google!

1 person likes this

The blindboy podcast by the guy from the rubber bandits is class 

1 person likes this

Big fan of RHLSTP - especially when he has slightly off-topic guests (Nicholas Parsons was fab) ...

Here's this weeks, with the ever-watchable Professor. Alice Roberts (shout out to @Boojum :) )

1 person likes this

On 7/14/2019 at 7:36 PM, Alan Johnson said:

Joe Rogan and Jordan B Peterson for me. 

Listened to great Joe Rogan podcast with A guy called David goggins the other day.

Podcast number 1080. 

If you liked that, you'll enjoy this Akira the Don track.

Taking Souls.