Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Guest

Karma strains

202 posts in this topic

I bought 3 White OG a few weeks back and tried to germ them in my usual method. I got a fat zero out of three!! Waste of 40 quid  and very disappointed!!

 

I wanted to run this strain, now I don't trust Karma enough to risk another £40. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

we had a germination issue  with head stash and mentioned it where we bought the seeds .karma replaced the seeds  forthwith. its worth trying bear

Share this post


Link to post

@lois lane Thanks. I bought them from Attitude - I'll try them. Ta.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 20/06/2019 at 11:26 PM, bearukc said:

@lois lane Thanks. I bought them from Attitude - I'll try them. Ta.

The tude won't replace beans as far as I'm aware because they could be seen as supporting cultivation. Best to email karma himself I think. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Sargares said:

The tude won't replace beans as far as I'm aware because they could be seen as supporting cultivation. Best to email karma himself I think. 

 

Yes you're right. I got an email saying that they can't deal with issues regarding germination cos we're not supposed to germinate them! They said they would pass on my concerns to Karma Genetics. Not holding my breath!

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, bearukc said:

 

Yes you're right. I got an email saying that they can't deal with issues regarding germination cos we're not supposed to germinate them! They said they would pass on my concerns to Karma Genetics. Not holding my breath!

 

Wouldnt be so down. Karmas got a solid rep

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 23/06/2019 at 3:58 AM, Lean Bear said:

 

Wouldnt be so down. Karmas got a solid rep

 

On 23/06/2019 at 3:58 AM, Lean Bear said:

 

Wouldnt be so down. Karmas got a solid rep

 

Well you are deffo right about that! A little parcel arrived today with 3 replacement seeds! I didn't actually contact Karma directly but thank you anyway to Karma and/or Attitude.

 

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

large.2F9C363C-72C4-4DD2-9AFF-CD20752D9C

 

I hope to find myself a nice OG and make a few F2's then pop a few seeds to have a hunt around. I'm playing The Pot Cast episode now with the Karma interview.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, bearukc said:

 

 

Well you are deffo right about that! A little parcel arrived today with 3 replacement seeds! I didn't actually contact Karma directly but thank you anyway to Karma and/or Attitude.

 

That'll be Karma mate. He's bang on it.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Gonna be running some of these along side some Loompa's Headband bx1 shortly. New room in the works.. built, just need to plaster. Should make some sweet hybrids. Also may throw in some ECSD x SSSDH.

 

large.20190612_154246.jpg

 

Edited by stickyblack
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Some old Karma's Jack from '13.. Can still taste that peppery incensey goodness today, got a fair few beans left, will get round to running them soon. 

 

gallery_25316_4490_30659.jpg

 

gallery_25316_5663_219435.jpg

 

gallery_25316_4490_213563.jpg

 

Edited by stickyblack
12 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/20/2019 at 7:24 PM, bearukc said:

I bought 3 White OG a few weeks back and tried to germ them in my usual method. I got a fat zero out of three!! Waste of 40 quid  and very disappointed!!

 

I wanted to run this strain, now I don't trust Karma enough to risk another £40. 

hi man glad u got that sorted out......

 

one of my white og s1's, my shit fone cam doesnt do it justice....keeping this one i think...lemon, touch of fuel and a touch of dung....potent already..will be finished dead on 9 wks i think.....i wanted a fukin solid og and karma delivered......:yinyang:

 

large.rsz_1dsc_0001.jpg

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I'm pleased to report that the 3 replacement White OG seeds have all sprouted and are growing strong.

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

My White OG is looking almost ready at just under 8 weeks of 12/12

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, bill cooper said:

My White OG is looking almost ready at just under 8 weeks of 12/12

I got one at 8 wks finish aswell.... My fav finished in 9....... Its drying now... Looking forward to having a puff in a few weeks....... :yinyang:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now