Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Karma strains

154 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Oss said:

For anyone giving Karma as an ‘individual’ a big ole back slap for the seeds the company sells its worth remembering that he is effectively a reseller and has others do all the breeding. Trichome Jungle and others have done a lot of the work for Karma. 

Karma is a brand. Not a breeder.

Wrong. Karma is an individual, and he is a breeder by his own hand.

Karma Genetics is his brand, and some of the seed making for that brand is outsourced, he is also into collabs so has worked with many different breeders. However the brand was built from a 1 man operation, so regardless of whether other hands are involved in some bits now, that man still deserves a big ole slap on the back ;)

Edited by wotnwhy
6 people like this

Yeah Karma is a guy. A nice and friendly guy from my experience, was on another forum I was on years ago way before he became so popular. Solid guy, loves weed. Not much else to say lol. He wouldn't put his name to anything that he wouldn't buy/grow/smoke himself in my opinion. One of the good guys in the industry. :bong:

2 people like this

Got no idea how anyone can have a bad experience with karma. NONE of my friends ever say anything wrong about karma. Like a realest "mainstream" guy around, seriously.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Kalkwerk said:

Like a realest "mainstream" guy around, seriously.

Wtf? I seriously haven’t a scooby doo. lol 

That moment when you realise your getting old lol 

peace

lil d.

3 people like this

large.roadawg.jpg  roadawg nice smoke good moody fuely  desally  hashy the few i seen  who tried it liked it ,,the grower complained it was a bit long winded for the yield tho 

4 people like this

Just a quick heads up, Headbanger and the Melon are in stock on Attitude :thumsup:

3 people like this

Anyone grown out karma's white OG S1?  Had a read through the thread and heard alot about OG's but not sure if it's this particular strain. 

I just got a freebie and will definitely be getting popped soon if she's as good as she looks in the promo pic

3 people like this

Never grown it but I have a white og v2.0 in flower just now, I'm sure @grotbags just popped some of the white og s1, Good to see you back @OLaC :yep:

2 people like this

Just now, bill cooper said:

Never grown it but I have a white og v2.0 in flower just now, I'm sure @grotbags just popped some of the white og s1, Good to see you back @OLaC :yep:

Nice one Bill,  good to see you too mate.

How's the V2 looking? Seems like there's a lot of og strains/crosses in his library but good to hear people are liking his work, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Aye@OLaC the v2 is looking good I 've got white og, karmarado og, and Jaffa cake 2 weeks into 12/12 and some fruit bowl and orange sorbet in veg all from karma.

The only strain I have grown and smoked from karma is headbanger and I rated it so highly I bought the strains listed above and a few more. lol

Edited by bill cooper
3 people like this

Just finished up a big Karma selection grow. Headbanger, White OG Kush, Polar Bear OG, SSSDH x Jack Herer, Karma's Sour Diesel BX1 x Trichome Jungle Bananaman's Mandarina, Karma Squad Crumbled Lime.

Headbanger -  have run twice, this being the second run from 2017 seed stock. Great reworking of Headband, i.e., Karma was trying to recreate Headband in seed form. Most breeders consider this an excellent reworking. I agree. Has sweet and sour gas, smooth smoke exhale. Delicious. Had the purpling pheno run to 11 weeks. Very spindly stems, that grow tall, not a bad yielder, buds need to be propped or tied up as they flop over at end of flower. Different to @sagares pheno which was stockier and bushier. All phenos are reported to be highly desirable. Very nice high. Quite soaring before a cure but expresses great hybrid vigour. As my mate says is one of those that keeps you up if you're feeling lively and relaxed if you're feeling tired so basically a good all rounder - hard to find imo. Parental lines - Rez's Sour Diesel BX1 x Biker Kush. Strength. 9/10.

White OG Kush. Second pack I've run. Had two absolute blinding phenos first run which I lost so did a second pack, found one keeper but not as good as ones from first run. Lovely sweet hashy smoke. Highs and plants vary from very short to a bit over a metre in height. The shortest one I had finished 2 foot above top of pot but yielded extremely well. The highs range from vibey to outright heavy indica stone. Particularly the short phenos. Great end of night smoke. I've described it before as being hugged by the honey monster. Parental lines - Triangle Kush x SFV Kush. Strength. Can be 10/10 if you get an indica pheno.

Polar Bear OG - Medium sized plant. Nice smoke. Bit stretchy and low yielding. Long internodes so more like original OG structure as I understand them to be. Bud very nice regardless and colourful. Very bright orange pistils. Has berry and cherry cola sweet notes to the smoke on the exhale. Strength 7 or 8/10. Parental lines. White OG male x Polar Bear OG female? Can't remember but he has detailed it.

SSSDH X Jack Herer - Medium sized plant. This one is interesting as it doesn't grow that tall. I had two phenos which has kept the incense notes of Haze and Jack but had a sweet expression as well. One yielded up more than the other. Great creative smoke I'd say and a lingering high. Not too much body. If I had the space I'd keep a mother but didn't rate it enough. These are from 2014 seed stock. Still have half a pack to crack and would go in again. Strength 6 or 7 out of 10. Is not gonna drop you and is good working weed. Parental lines Rez's SSSDH x Jack Herer selection. Karma has now lost the Jack Herer male he used in these crosses he has reported.

Karma's Sour Diesel BX1 X Trichome Jungle, Bananaman's Mandarina. This was an R & D feminised line which I only popped because I'd been impressed with Karma gear and Trichome Jungle had a made a mark on the scene possibly simply by pushing themselves on social media so much. Anyway, had 5 phenos which ranged from orange peel tasting to less orange peel tasting. Really unimpressed with this to be honest and after giving it several tests, I gave any clones i'd taken away to mates hoping maybe they'd like it. Orange flavours I'm off tbh. After running Tangie which was not great and got samey very quickly, I've had enough of them. Karma and Trichome Jungle fell out according to Bananaman and if it's because these crosses that Bananaman claims he made with Karma;s blessing are why, I'd say that's probably a good thing. And surprising as both parents are supposed to be the shit. Strength 4/10.

Karma squad Crumbled lime. This is an interesting one. I've always veered away from cookies coz it's a hype strain and they're nearly always disappointing. The parents are Citron cookies crossed with Biker Kush. It has a unique flavour on the exhale not unlike the name suggests. The high is also different. it's like it has an uppy glassy high but does kind of hit the body but not greatly. I wasn't sure about it so gonna keep trying it and kept a clone just in case. Strength 7/10.

I feel like I've run enough Karma gear to think he's definitely a decent breeder. You'll get a keeper or a plant you remember out of his packs. I had a large ratio of males to females with his gear - I have no problem with that though as am getting in to doing my own crosses - slow burner.

One other thing I found interesting is that although he does a lot of kush and OG type stuff, he has some original Nevil Schoenmaker genetics, specifically the A5 Haze which Ace seeds also uses in it's crosses. And I would like to try his Happy Brother. The other interesting thing which most old growers on here will probably agree with is that he thinks all OGs should be smoked in the first 6 months of harvest and that they deteriorate in terms of how they smoke after that whereas he says hazes and sativas are better the longer they cure. Any road hope that helps anyone wanting to sample his gear.

13 people like this

1 hour ago, bill cooper said:

Aye@OLaC the v2 is looking good I 've got white og, karmarado og, and Jaffa cake 2 weeks into 12/12 and some fruit bowl and orange sorbet in veg all from karma.

The only strain I have grown and smoked from karma is headbanger and I rated it so highly I bought the strains listed above and a few more. lol

Haha, seems they're getting a lot of love so sure I not you will be disappointed! Nice one mate.

1 person likes this

I got 3 Karma White OG delivered this week. I'll be starting them off this weekend. :)

3 people like this

Got some headbanger :headbang: thanks for the heads up @bill cooper

2 people like this

Some nice karma freebies again from my latest order from attitude.:yep:

6 crumbled lime

6 skull cap

6 josh d

:thumsup:

6 people like this