Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NZweedbro420

Growing near poisons

Chur bro's

Im a 1st timer for outdoor growing. Ive picked a great spot for my wee little garden only there are alot of foxglove plants among the ground i intend to prep and turnover. My question is will the ground contain any of the poison that the foxglove has in it or am i good to start digging. 

Almost everything that grows outside is poisonous to one extent or another, crack on dude.

I cant see any problems, you eat a non poisonous tomato off a poisonous tomato plant, same for spuds, hell if you eat rhubarb leaves they will kill ya

3 people like this

I’ve been reading a little lately about the allelopathy of cannabis and from my limited understanding, cannabis would be more likely to have a detrimental (suppressing) effect on the neighbouring plants than them on it (with some exceptions) 

i did a quick search on foxgloves and found no evidence of this for them. Not all fox gloves are poisonous either... didn’t know that.  Every days a school day. 

2 people like this

Cheers pal

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Almost everything that grows outside is poisonous to one extent or another, crack on dude.

I cant see any problems, you eat a non poisonous tomato off a poisonous tomato plant, same for spuds, hell if you eat rhubarb leaves they will kill ya

Nice one bro

Just be careful yourself if you gotta chop any thats in the way.

btw Welcome :)

1 person likes this