Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THEDANK

Hash in Egypt

Posted (edited)

I spend many months out of each year in Cairo

just thought I’d post a pic of the hash out here, they call it *One Doller* 

there is cheaper stuff but the quality on this is great, lasts too, each piece goes for approx a couple hundred sterling 

couldnt insert image

Edited by Owderb
Link removed

They saw you coming. lol  

3 people like this

that looks like a 100g bar of hash chopped in 2, i would never pay £200 a piece of that mate, you can get a full bar over here in the UK for well under £200....

Wow man really? It's cheap as foooook over there! 5er for a big bloody block of the best stuff! Sorry mate but they've had you over big time.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Conspiranought said:

Wow man really? It's cheap as foooook over there! 5er for a big bloody block of the best stuff! Sorry mate but they've had you over big time.

Btw guys I am half Egyptian, been doing this for years, no ones had me, prices have soared just like everything else in the country, cars, fuel, food. Trust me it’s outrageous, all due to the doller / GBP to local currency and future investments. 

I can get the same amount of another kind for about quarter of the price but it’s low quality, and doesn’t last even half as long.

This stuff is really strong better then most of the hashes I had in dam or London. 

Edited by THEDANK

Posted (edited)

If that stuff impresses you, perhaps you should try some of the bubble hash or concentrates made by the good folks on here? :)  Afaik, Egyptian hash is more like polm, differing grades of pressed hash made by dry sieving the whole plant, even the 1st run is full of impurities. :D 

If you bought hash in London, depending whom you got it from,  there's quite a high probability it could've been :soap: shitty soap bar. Did it have any bits of plastic bags in it? lol  

*dollar :geek:   

Edited by Saddam
2 people like this

8 hours ago, Saddam said:

If that stuff impresses you, perhaps you should try some of the bubble hash or concentrates made by the good folks on here? :)  Afaik, Egyptian hash is more like polm, differing grades of pressed hash made by dry sieving the whole plant, even the 1st run is full of impurities. :D 

If you bought hash in London, depending whom you got it from,  there's quite a high probability it could've been :soap: shitty soap bar. Did it have any bits of plastic bags in it? lol  

*dollar :geek:   

Habibi :bong:

London - I did try it all, (what I could find) Back in the day was soap bar, then better import from the Arab side of west Lond on, squidjy type. Never tried bubble hash but will start growing again when I’m back in the UK and maybe exchange some stuff with members hopefully or try make my own bubble hash 

And yes egyptian hash can have so many impurities, that’s on top of some dealers getting bad stuff mixed with hena. 

Thats another reason I have to go for the higher quality stuff, don’t like plastics in my smoke. 

4 hours ago, THEDANK said:

when I’m back in the UK and maybe exchange some stuff with members hopefully

That's not going to happen mate, it breaches the site rules. :)    

Perhaps he means 200 Egyptian pounds. Not sterling. That's about £20.

Hash was so prevalent at the hotels and shops in Sharm el Sheikh that the staff were handing it out left right and centre, if you asked or enquired. I got several sugar cube sized pieces of hash for free from one of the bar staff, and a hotel shop owner when I made enquiries about it. They didn't expect money in return either, insisting it was a 'sample' for me. No doubt they probably expected you to come back for more, or a nice tip at the end of the holiday. Suffice to say, I did tip one of the hotel guys quite heavily on the last day, as he had sorted me some. The quality wasn't great, but it got you high. Full of impurities though, which it had been cut with. 

It's all imported from Morocco and Lebanon. I was also told by 2 people that the Egyptian army picks it up in Lebanon and fly's/ships it back over to Egypt. And the government knows about it and takes a proportion of the sell-on money. I don't know if there is any truth in that though. Bottom line is hash is easy to get in Egypt, not great quality though, and actual weed is non-existent. 

1 hour ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Perhaps he means 200 Egyptian pounds. Not sterling. That's about £20.

On August 5, 2018 at 10:18 PM, THEDANK said:

each piece goes for approx a couple hundred sterling 

Perhaps not. lol  

Posted (edited)

Meh, fair point. Actually, reading his post back I notice he said 'the quality is great' as well. Considering it is all hash and almost all of it is cut with impurities, I don't agree with that sentiment. From my time in Egypt, I know there is lots of hash about (as is the case with anywhere these days) but the quality is crap compared to the actual buds we get back home. 

Edited by Owderb
Prices removed as per rules

Posted (edited)

On 08/08/2018 at 3:53 PM, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

weed is non-existent.

Actualy it is... grown here, it’s called by the locals *bango*, only very lower class people smoke it, It’s one of the worst weeds I have ever seen in my life, and prices have changed since your trip to sharm. ALOT. Prices go up in general with everything about 4 times a year. If you ever do return you will be disappointed in the value for money these days.

regarding your comments... there is truth in it, they run everything.  And control the prices (bulk)

The amounts of time I have had a copper take my stuff when with mates and share it back with me when they hear my English accent is starting to add up.

Edited by THEDANK