Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

chem og

75 posts in this topic

after a poor start with aphids and mites the last chem og i grew turned out to be an absolute stunner ..

and instead of having my tiny tent crammed full of around 12-15 plants of small stature im whittling down to simply ...

ive waited years to find what i have now ...disco biscuit from ugorg ..just a superb plant 

sexbud from female seeds ..i literally cannot rave about this enough ..total perfection if you want the opposite of disco biscuit ..

banana ice cream from holysmoke seeds ..total game changer for flavour ..it literally tastes like a banana milkshake ..never in my life ..i used to joke in the 80s ..you find me a banana milkshake strain and i can die a happy man ...i hope i dont die before i get a few years out of this ..

and the fourth strain ive been incredibly impressed with ..its actually 3 strains ..

sweet seeds cream caramel or cream mandarine (which i will grow again after this chem og )

and female seeds chem og ..its like a step back in time to when og kush had some kick and some decent fuel flavours ..a proper stench of weed strain ..i realllly enjoyed the last one so want to get another going but treat it a bit better and top it early on ..

so ..seed went in pot yesterday morning ...this morning ..we have a sprout ..not a brussel sprout either ..

large.DSCN0465.JPG

11 people like this

Best of luck mate.  That is an impressive sprout.  Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

1 person likes this

seaweed for the win chap ...

2 people like this

Good luck with this one. I am liking the ones I am running. Nice and uniform and now getting to the business end, they are showing lots of potential. Hoping they are as knockout as you say, I love a good indica.

1 person likes this

i gave it 7/10 and eyelid drooping ..ill stick by that ..very calming strain .not sure its all indica but its very indica leaning id say .

2 people like this

so far so good the seed has germed and is showing two leaves ..over the next week ill top it ..and repot ..i want this one in coco ..

large.101_5597.JPGlarge.101_5596.JPG

3 people like this

moved her into a coco pot with a touch of compost to ease in the feed ..

lookin ok so far ..

large.DSCN0492.JPG

1 person likes this

she`s chugging along nicely under 34 watts of cfl ..coco ..bit of seaweed ..going to build her up a bit more and top her ..

large.DSCN0501.JPG

3 people like this

she had her first drink of mild seaweed solution yesterday and then topped ..another week to get the side branches showing then she will be put into a mesh pot and put into the flower tent ..

large.101_5644.JPG

2 people like this

On 7/22/2018 at 2:28 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

after a poor start with aphids and mites the last chem og i grew turned out to be an absolute stunner ..

and instead of having my tiny tent crammed full of around 12-15 plants of small stature im whittling down to simply ...

ive waited years to find what i have now ...disco biscuit from ugorg ..just a superb plant 

sexbud from female seeds ..i literally cannot rave about this enough ..total perfection if you want the opposite of disco biscuit ..

banana ice cream from holysmoke seeds ..total game changer for flavour ..it literally tastes like a banana milkshake ..never in my life ..i used to joke in the 80s ..you find me a banana milkshake strain and i can die a happy man ...i hope i dont die before i get a few years out of this ..

and the fourth strain ive been incredibly impressed with ..its actually 3 strains ..

sweet seeds cream caramel or cream mandarine (which i will grow again after this chem og )

and female seeds chem og ..its like a step back in time to when og kush had some kick and some decent fuel flavours ..a proper stench of weed strain ..i realllly enjoyed the last one so want to get another going but treat it a bit better and top it early on ..

so ..seed went in pot yesterday morning ...this morning ..we have a sprout ..not a brussel sprout either ..

large.DSCN0465.JPG

Niiiice to see some Chem OG in your tent again Vince! :) Thanks for documenting this 2nd adventure with a new thread, much appreciated.

You already know how to deal with her, I am pretty sure this grow will be a breeze for you. Enjoy!

Take care,
Mr B.

On 8/6/2018 at 8:42 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

she had her first drink of mild seaweed solution yesterday and then topped ..another week to get the side branches showing then she will be put into a mesh pot and put into the flower tent ..

large.101_5644.JPG

Looking forward to the switching :D 

Edited by Female Seeds Team
1 person likes this

well i ran out of room in the little tent so chem og has gone into the flower tent ..shes currently in a 1 litre pot but as the roots show ill pop her onto one of the other pots to bring it up to 4 litres ..shes directly under the 150watt hps ..but will be rotated into the led and back again as she grows ..i think shes going to like it in there ..

large.DSCN0531.JPG

as you can see the topping was a bit of a balls up ..but hey ho ..its the buds that count ..

2 people like this

as you can see from the above picture i messed up the fimming ..complete balls up ..hence a crinkled torn leaf now ..but shes been placed onto a pot that had a well fed plant in ..plenty of goodness and food left in the soil and the roots plus the mychorizal fungi thats in the pots ..

large.DSCN0565.JPG

1 person likes this

gave her a topping today ..and a little seaweed extract .

large.101_5675.JPG

5 people like this

Coming on nicely :)

aye ..the weird leaves is where i buggered up the first topping and missed completely then tore bits ..eyes aint what they were ..i topped it again neatly this time ..so hopefull no issues ..certainly no pests in the tent ..and coco medium ..got to start the seaweed feed soon ..but yeah much happier this time round .