Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimmy_two

New Member intro

Hi ,

Thanks for letting me join , ex OG member returning to stealth growing after a 13 year break as I have a partner with medical needs (and they are discovering the joys of rec use as well to be honest). So just hoping to grow enough for 1 persons 1g a day habit and maybe some for friends. I used to grow in soil under 250 w HPS in a cab and outdoors in SE uk. Had some wonderful results outdoors with strains like Sensi Seeds Early Pearl , Early girl , SK1# , Durban  and indoors with NL , hindu kush , bubblegum , A11g4  and a few other I can't remember. This time around will try hydroponics in a 100 w led cabinet with Dr Krippling chocolate orange auto and dr Ray Formula one also going to try Auto Fruit by Dinafem outdoors. It's great how things have moved on especially with the short auto strains. I don't use herb myself anymore but I'm so happy to be back with my favourite hobby again. I suppose I should look into the safety of posting online before I start sharing grow reports or anything . Perhaps there are some measures I can take to make it safer. 

Jimmy x

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

High and Welcome :)

Great to hear about your other half benefiting from de erb, and what an incredibly awesome thing to do for them :thumsup:

It would be rude not to have a sample bud every now and again though wouldn't it? I mean, purely for scientific purposes? :unsure:

ATB with the grow and whatever else you have going on.

:yinyang:

Edited by stoned_ape
because it's been a long day.
2 people like this

1 hour ago, stoned_ape said:

High and Welcome :)

It would be rude not to have a sample bud every now and again though wouldn't it? I mean, purely for scientific purposes? :unsure:

Hi Stoned Ape , thank you for the warm welcome :cheers: If all goes well I might grow a pure CBD  strain and have some of that but I've had more than my fair share of THC over the decades , perhaps I was too greedy with it for too long (or maybe I'm just one of those people who shouldn't have it). It just got to the stage where the negatives out weighed the good effects, but the OH loves and benefits from it. 

1 person likes this

That's fair enough @jimmy_two probably for the best. 

The CBD strain sounds like a plan to allow you to indulge in that Reduced Fat Canna Goodness.

I'm sure you will find lot's of info in the Strain Base.

Good Luck :thumsup:

1 person likes this

Cool well that’s me introduced I’ll stick to guidelines and use rest of forum for the other topics ❤️

1 person likes this

hi there and welcome on board ....  im also growing for  someone whos ill ...  and have thrown a few hi cbd strains out this year ... best of luck with the grow mate

2 people like this