Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Community feedback future competition,s

Hello all,

I'm on vacation soon and will be back on the 1st of August  :bong:

At the moment the 2017-18 best Dinafem indoor grow diary competition has ended and winners will be announced early August  :yep:

We have the best outdoor 2018 grow thread competition up and running + every new strain (7 in total) have all been passed to UK420 members so diarys if not started will be soon ;)

Now, I want some feedback for new competition that we can run in the future.

The pot noodle challenge on the HSO sub-forum is going good so this may make its way to Dinafem but you all know we are innovators so let's try as a community to come up with something epic but challenging. 

Get your ideas in people. 

All the best 

Mark..

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Here is one for Christmas time. On the month running up to Xmas we all decorate one of our Dinafem cannabis plants like a Christmas tree. The photo of the best decorated tree wins a prize.

Edited by Smokebelch
5 people like this

See who can grow the fattest bud competition.

All the same strain to make it fair, any method of grow is allowed, the fattest bud wins. Not sure how we would measure the fatness of ths buds though.

Or you could have a see who can get the most colas on a plant competition.

Maybe split the best photo comp into two sections, one for live plants and growing buds and one for dry bud shots.

Just a few ideas to start off with.

3 people like this

Ive heard of bonsai mothers but if its possible to grow a miniature canna plant all the way through to bud, it would be quite a challenge. Especially in a proper bonsai 'tray' container. 

It would be weird and cool to have mini leaves and bud on a mini plant but not sure it would work as i imagine.

3 people like this

@Beardedbadger Sort of like the pot noodle challenge? But with a "bonsai" pot?

Maybe,  @noddy Could this work. Pot plant grown out in a bonsai pot?

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark exactly except its not judged on weight but on how 'bonsai' or miniature the end plant and bud are at the end.

1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark lol well just out of hospital so might take me a while to figure it out  ,it sure would be fund to try but i think i would have to use a reg plant no autos or fem because i think they will run to flower before i can do anything .

I might also use a largeish bonsai pot to start training it then i can drop down pot size the following year hmmm what a challenge lol .

Please drop a note on the best strain that stays a smallish plant to start ie ww or lemon thai and so on what plants you know stay small

cheers

stay safe grow well folks and hope your all having a great hot summer with some great plants

2 people like this