Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Photographic Contest ⊶ Sweet Seeds® + UK420 ⊷ July 2018

21 posts in this topic

large.3C023917-6902-4960-B07C-65B5EB0EF174.jpeg

sweet seeds trainwreck auto at the at the bottom of the garden, praying in the morning sun.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

@assault and battery that is a great looking trainwreck auto there, nice big buds on her for uk outdoor autos. good growing there, perfect auto summer for sure that were having this year. plus good 4th and 5th generation auto's from sweet seeds. ive chose the honey peach auto cbd to try next crop. :oldtoker:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
3 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c 

thanks very much! great genetics, blistering heat and a daily feed are all it’s taken. Ive stopped feeding her now though. I’m interested to see what’s going on under the soil, the top 6inches is all my composted rootballs and soil from previous grows but it was thrown down on heavy clay that was much too hard for me to dig so I wasn’t expecting much to be honest but it seems to have not hindered her. 

Honey Peach sounds amazing, what do you do with your end product? Make oil? I’m interested in CBD but not sure the best way to introduce it into my life. 

1 person likes this

@assault and battery ,the last cbd lot i smoked. but i want to make some bubble, or maybe rosin from the honey peaches. the trainwreck auto is loving that bed of soil you built up from root balls. :yinyang:

2 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c - This winter i am trying out a bunch of cbd autos...interested to see how they compare with each other!! (DP Charlottes Angel, Dinamed Dinafem, Sweet Honey Peach and Sweet nurse, all autos) 

@assault and battery - great looking auto bud!! Fine growing!

2 people like this

delgado hashbrown and assault n battery ..id say you got it in the bag ..not sure which order but damn guys ..niceee

2 people like this