Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarahnya

Which Version of Northern Lights is Best

22 posts in this topic

A guy named the Indian is the 1 responsible for NL strains. Starting in the mid 70s.

There were several different versions.

The 1s with lower #s were 100% Indica. IE. NL1, and NL2.

NL5 was actually a Sativa Indonesian, with possibly some Afghan mixed, that was supposed to look like green clay on sticks.  Is Narrow Leaf clone

Im not sure when the cut came into being, but it was before 1984, because the cut that some have is from 1984, and this cut is still alive, and well.

Nevil hybridized it, but Sensi  called it NL5, but was mixed with Afghan to use for seeds. It was fire though.

There is also an early 90s Sensi Male called The Caution Male that is supposed to be good, but not many have. Getting good males is harder than females.

Bodhis is the 1989 NOOF cut, and is from Nevils original stock, as Nevil, and Sensi became 1, and Nevil sold out in the early 90s when Bush 1 had him detain in Oz, but Oz had no extradition treaty, so they let Nevil go, Nevil got paranoid, sold out, and went into hiding for a long time.

NOOF is a hybrid. But the early Nevil hybrids were pure fire, as was Sensi until they lost the genes about 10-12 years ago.

But most all of 80s genes that went to Nevil, Super Sativa Seed Club, Positronics, Sensi, Cultivators Choice, Flying Dutchmen ALL ORIGINATED IN THE PNW/USA

MANY Clones/Genetics are still alive. Males included.

The guy at

The Nature farm Genetics, has more elite cuts than anyone Ive ever seen, and has some of his strains Phylos tested, and will do more, but it aint cheap.

He has over 200 Elite cuts from as far back as 1979 that I know of, and access to many more

Original 1979 Romulan, which he gave to Bob Hemphill/Coastal Seeds/Eqgenetics.

Has the original PNW Hashplant that was taken to Europe, given to Nevil, and was 1 of the building blocks of Nevils PNW x NL1, and a strain Nevil/Sensi called Hashplant PNW HP x NL1 x F2 Male into PNW mother. Sensi still has 1 they call HP, but is nothing like it used to be.

He has the original Skunk. Not all of it is RKS either, but those are lurking in there, and hes working to more isolate the gene, but doesn't want to bottle neck the genetics, and lose the diversity.

This is PRE Sam the Skunkman Sk, and is called Sk18/Uncle Festers Sk18, Hells Angels Sk18, Original Sk1, 69 Sk IBL, and you can bet the HAs wouldnt let these people use their name in an ad. 

Skunk won the 1st 3 Harvest Festivals in California in 67-69.

Uncle Fester started out as a college Psyc professor in the early 60s, and turned Hells Angel in 1964.. He is als NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE UNCLE FESTER THE METH MAKER, WHOS BOOKS ARE ON THE BANNED LIST. DIFFERENT UF.

This UF ws born around 1935, and is gone now, and left the genetics to his early 70s nephew, who started selling it for crazy prices, and ripping people off, and before that was a well respected Nor Cal Breeder of Decades

But The Nature Farm also has the genetics, and started selling them at a good price ( SOLD OUT ) 

Id also look into the 

Swami Organic Seeds 84 NL5 x 88 NL5/Hz. These will be released in Oct.

For more old genes Duke Diamond VA/Dominion Seed Company.

DD VA has the Skelly Hashplant hybrid. Skelly, also known as PUCK is considered the most sought after of all the ONW HP cuts.

These are genetics from the Nevils Hashplant I mentioned.

Skelly was found in 1989 from seeds someone names Skelly bough, and found this pheno, and is still alive.

The Dominion Skunk

Granny Skunk

Sis Skunk

Local Skunk

All of these have the Skelly Hashplant x 80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 Male

Coastal also has a NL1 cross of the Skelly.

The Nature farm also gave Bob Hemphill the 95 Black Domina cut for Coastal Black Lights.

This cut of Black Domina won Humboldt Cup in 2017. Just sayin.

Skelly x NL1 is called Puck Yeah, but is all but impossible to get, unless you live in Cali.

Bob sells it under the Eqgenetics brand, and only in Cali.

The Nature Farm Genetics

Swami

DD/VA

Coastal for old genetics.

Nature Farm will be dropping all kinds of stuff in the next several weeks if interested. As will Swami

Many crosses with the Sk18 Male. From Nature Farm = REEKER.

Serious Seeds 95 White Widow 

Nepali Hashplant

Pre High CBD Led Hashplant. High THC. Not all CBD like modern stuff.

95 Sensi Black Domina

79 Romulan

Haze x Sk18..14-16 weeks

Edited by jimihendrix
2 people like this

18 minutes ago, jimihendrix said:

A guy named the Indian is the 1 responsible for NL strains. Starting in the mid 70s.

There were several different versions.

The 1s with lower #s were 100% Indica. IE. NL1, and NL2.

NL5 was actually a Sativa Indonesian, with possibly some Afghan mixed, that was supposed to look like green clay on sticks.  Is Narrow Leaf clone

Im not sure when the cut came into being, but it was before 1984, because the cut that some have is from 1984, and this cut is still alive, and well.

Nevil hybridized it, but Sensi  called it NL5, but was mixed with Afghan to use for seeds. It was fire though.

There is also an early 90s Sensi Male called The Caution Male that is supposed to be good, but not many have. Getting good males is harder than females.

Bodhis is the 1989 NOOF cut, and is from Nevils original stock, as Nevil, and Sensi became 1, and Nevil sold out in the early 90s when Bush 1 had him detain in Oz, but Oz had no extradition treaty, so they let Nevil go, Nevil got paranoid, sold out, and went into hiding for a long time.

NOOF is a hybrid. But the early Nevil hybrids were pure fire, as was Sensi until they lost the genes about 10-12 years ago.

But most all of 80s genes that went to Nevil, Super Sativa Seed Club, Positronics, Sensi, Cultivators Choice, Flying Dutchmen ALL ORIGINATED IN THE PNW/USA

MANY Clones/Genetics are still alive. Males included.

The guy at

The Nature farm Genetics, has more elite cuts than anyone Ive ever seen, and has some of his strains Phylos tested, and will do more, but it aint cheap.

He has over 200 Elite cuts from as far back as 1979 that I know of, and access to many more

Original 1979 Romulan, which he gave to Bob Hemphill/Coastal Seeds/Eqgenetics.

Has the original PNW Hashplant that was taken to Europe, given to Nevil, and was 1 of the building blocks of Nevils PNW x NL1, and a strain Nevil/Sensi called Hashplant PNW HP x NL1 x F2 Male into PNW mother. Sensi still has 1 they call HP, but is nothing like it used to be.

He has the original Skunk. Not all of it is RKS either, but those are lurking in there, and hes working to more isolate the gene, but doesn't want to bottle neck the genetics, and lose the diversity.

This is PRE Sam the Skunkman Sk, and is called Sk18/Uncle Festers Sk18, Hells Angels Sk18, Original Sk1, 69 Sk IBL, and you can bet the HAs wouldnt let these people use their name in an ad. 

Skunk won the 1st 3 Harvest Festivals in California in 67-69.

Uncle Fester started out as a college Psyc professor in the early 60s, and turned Hells Angel in 1964.. He is als NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE UNCLE FESTER THE METH MAKER, WHOS BOOKS ARE ON THE BANNED LIST. DIFFERENT UF.

This UF ws born around 1935, and is gone now, and left the genetics to his early 70s nephew, who started selling it for crazy prices, and ripping people off, and before that was a well respected Nor Cal Breeder of Decades

But The Nature Farm also has the genetics, and started selling them at a good price ( SOLD OUT ) 

Id also look into the 

Swami Organic Seeds 84 NL5 x 88 NL5/Hz. These will be released in Oct.

For more old genes Duke Diamond VA/Dominion Seed Company.

DD VA has the Skelly Hashplant hybrid. Skelly, also known as PUCK is considered the most sought after of all the ONW HP cuts.

These are genetics from the Nevils Hashplant I mentioned.

Skelly was found in 1989 from seeds someone names Skelly bough, and found this pheno, and is still alive.

The Dominion Skunk

Granny Skunk

Sis Skunk

Local Skunk

All of these have the Skelly Hashplant x 80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 Male

Coastal also has a NL1 cross of the Skelly.

The Nature farm also gave Bob Hemphill the 95 Black Domina cut for Coastal Black Lights.

This cut of Black Domina won Humboldt Cup in 2017. Just sayin.

Skelly x NL1 is called Puck Yeah, but is all but impossible to get, unless you live in Cali.

Bob sells it under the Eqgenetics brand, and only in Cali.

The Nature Farm Genetics

Swami

DD/VA

Coastal for old genetics.

Nature Farm will be dropping all kinds of stuff in the next several weeks if interested. As will Swami

Many crosses with the Sk18 Male. From Nature Farm = REEKER.

Serious Seeds 95 White Widow 

Nepali Hashplant

Pre High CBD Led Hashplant. High THC. Not all CBD like modern stuff.

95 Sensi Black Domina

79 Romulan

Haze x Sk18..14-16 weeks

Is this an ad.

1 person likes this

No, just where to get some old, original genetics from the 70s-90s. I never stated where to buy them. Only some have NL5. Real NL5. Some Original clone only cut hybrids, and some with Nevils genes that he hybridized.

Some of it with NL5, which was the main topic, but I figure if people remember the real  Sensi/Nevils Hybrid NL5 from the late 80s and into the 90s, they would also be interested in some of these genes that came from back in the old days. Nothing more. Doesn't make a rats butt if anyone buys them, I just figured someone may like to check them out. Also just trying to give info where these original genetics came from.

Im in an outlaw state. I wish I was in good enough with any 1 of these guys to be able to advertise for them, but alas, I am no-one, in a fucked up state. Im also  non violent Federal weed felon, and cant vote in my state.

I had all these old genetics back in the 80s, and 90s, and lost them all to the feds in 97, and had the pleasure of them having their claws in me from 97-2009. 12.5 years... I had 1000 clones. Federal Guidelines is 10-Life Mandatory Minimum, and $3,000,000 fine. I did from 97-2001 got out on Supervised Release which was supposed to be 8.5 years ( No Parole in Feds ), buddy still had some good seeds, grew from 2001-2007, and another partner ratted me out when he got caught, and was sent back until 2009.

Buddy died while I was in prison, and all his genetics are gone. Ive spent $15,000+ on seeds since 2009 when I got out.

Weed has gone way down hill since I lost my old genetics in 97, and to see many of them available as hybrids is a breath of fresh air. Not saying all of the newer named types aren't good, but Ive yet to see anything beat, or equal any of these old genetics. Almost every seed was a keeper back then.

best stuff ever was the

NL5 x Haze/Colorado Cough x Nevils Hashplant x Sk1. Been growing since 1978 inside, and this is hands down the most potent stuff I ever saw, and still is. Best taste too. Total hash taste, lung buster. Reeked  of cat pee, Skunk spray, not RKS and flowers.

Edited by jimihendrix
3 people like this

22 hours ago, jimihendrix said:

No, just where to get some old, original genetics from the 70s-90s. I never stated where to buy them. Only some have NL5. Real NL5. Some Original clone only cut hybrids, and some with Nevils genes that he hybridized.

Some of it with NL5, which was the main topic, but I figure if people remember the real  Sensi/Nevils Hybrid NL5 from the late 80s and into the 90s, they would also be interested in some of these genes that came from back in the old days. Nothing more. Doesn't make a rats butt if anyone buys them, I just figured someone may like to check them out. Also just trying to give info where these original genetics came from.

Im in an outlaw state. I wish I was in good enough with any 1 of these guys to be able to advertise for them, but alas, I am no-one, in a fucked up state. Im also  non violent Federal weed felon, and cant vote in my state.

I had all these old genetics back in the 80s, and 90s, and lost them all to the feds in 97, and had the pleasure of them having their claws in me from 97-2009. 12.5 years... I had 1000 clones. Federal Guidelines is 10-Life Mandatory Minimum, and $3,000,000 fine. I did from 97-2001 got out on Supervised Release which was supposed to be 8.5 years ( No Parole in Feds ), buddy still had some good seeds, grew from 2001-2007, and another partner ratted me out when he got caught, and was sent back until 2009.

Buddy died while I was in prison, and all his genetics are gone. Ive spent $15,000+ on seeds since 2009 when I got out.

Weed has gone way down hill since I lost my old genetics in 97, and to see many of them available as hybrids is a breath of fresh air. Not saying all of the newer named types aren't good, but Ive yet to see anything beat, or equal any of these old genetics. Almost every seed was a keeper back then.

best stuff ever was the

NL5 x Haze/Colorado Cough x Nevils Hashplant x Sk1. Been growing since 1978 inside, and this is hands down the most potent stuff I ever saw, and still is. Best taste too. Total hash taste, lung buster. Reeked  of cat pee, Skunk spray, not RKS and flowers.

I hear ya mate, would love some of swamis nl/haze

Edited by Dr feelgood
1 person likes this

I have heard some differing opinions on what is what and who has what and who has given what to whom.

I have heard that it was a Bob Hemphill that bought black domina to the table at coastal and Kaygu already had the NL 1 seeds in his possession.

Bob Hemphill has a podcast interview on The Podcast.

Nature farmer is a fairly decisive figure as far as i can tell.

but then again what the fuck would I know.

BB

Check out post 121 by seattle greg in the northern lights thread at mr nice. He states he gave northern lights to the indian, dont know if its the truth though.:skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood

Funny you should come on to this tbh. I am gettng a gram of ortega on Monday or Tuesday which is by Mr. Nice seeds and is supposed to represent northern lights really well. I'll come back to report when I get it. I haven't got to see the grow or plants, I just know i'm getting a gram of it lol. Depends how it's grown though too but should be done decent.

Going back about 3 years ago I got some northern lights #5 which was absolutely wonderful.