Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ratdog

Joe Rogan with Hamilton Morris

Watched this new podcast with Hamilton morris last night, I think it was the best most informative programme about drugs and laws, I thought his tv shows were ok, but this goes so in-depth it was superb, could easily watch another 3 hours of him talking.

Not sure on Rogan`s take on the Roseanne thing though :unsure: 

2 people like this

Watched JRE since it was just him & redban. Excellent show, will watch this one later. 

Agreed, an excellent show. Hamilton Morris is great.

Is Hamilton's Pharmacopiea Series 2 available for free online anywhere?

1 minute ago, Absurdist said:

Is Hamilton's Pharmacopiea Series 2 available for free online anywhere?

I found it at the usual sites, but not the first time I tried but after trying again I got both seasons, then this afternoon I can`t seem to find a source that even shows it exists apart from google and amazon lol

I find torrent sites to be wildly unpredictable unless they are one of the smaller ones sometimes

I love Joe Rogan and all things MMA, but what I hadn’t known till recently is that he’s a stand up comedian... derrr ... call me slow ... no don’t @ratdog or I’ll not put sugar in your tea lol