Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarahnya

Lively Strain Wanted?

32 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, healingofanation said:

Also don't forget Dr Grinspoon

Good luck finding the Amsterdam version in seed form. I'm sure someone will correct me, but that is a clone only I believe.

2 people like this

Im currently smoking KUSHTY from Real Gorilla Seeds. Perfect daytime smoke for me :)

Atb

JJ

A nice tasty up high is Pineapple Express by G13 labs . Easy to grow and does well in hard water areas which England has many lol

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Strawberry Cough was always a go to daytime smoke for me. Has a good balance.

Dinafem have strawberry amnesia which i grew early 2016. Had same thing going for it. 

Oldtimes is a true high no doubt about it. But i think it can be too strong, i feel more motivated for brain activity when smoking it. Like music or binging 16 hours on the division or something.

So for all round activity type high i think the solid hybrids with a touch more sativa work best.

Rare dankness ghost train haze#1 was another spectacular all day smoke. 

Eta: just to add not knocking the OT. Produced some of the best concentration bud i have known, can read entire books in days. Just a bit more on the trippy side imo, not that its a bad thing in any sense. Just for me persoanlly every time i smomed it i needed constant and immediate brain stimulation. Imo its not one for sunbathing. Unless u have a full battery on the ipad and your favorite arcade classic on speed dial.

I want some oldtimes now.... :(

lol

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
4 people like this

It depends on how far you want to go. There are some amazing sativas available that take 4-5 months to flower but do you have the time & facilities to grow that long & probably large.

In an ideal world I would be working my way though all of Ace seeds sativa range but I just don’t have the time & space to grow anything that takes that long & gets that big.

Your best bet for shorter flowering Sativa like others have said are Haze, Durbans, Power Plants

Also, C99, Hawaii x Maui Waui, Chocolope. Delicatessen Seeds has some quick Sativa’s that are interesting. I’ve only grown Lilly once so far & it was good. I know another member on UK420 has also grown Delicatessen’s Lilly & was also impressed.

I’ve got a Kali AK going at the moment from Sensible Seeds which is strongly leaning towards Kali mist dominance. It smells amazing but looks like may have also inherited Kali Mists long flowering time which sucks a bit.

Pineapple Express as someone already suggested is also a good bet. Fast, grows large & easy. Get yourself a 5 pack & work through them & pick the most sativa leaning plant & I expect you’ll find something to brag about. What ever the lineage really is of that strain it is stellar.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, monkeypig said:

Good luck finding the Amsterdam version in seed form. I'm sure someone will correct me, but that is a clone only I believe.

You are more than likely correct to be honest. I'm sure you can buy it in seed form but I doubt it's quite the same as you say, or it could be that the decent pheno is hard to find.

Easily the strongest sativa I have smoked however so thought it was worth mentioning.

:smokin:

1 person likes this

i have a daughter called lily there are some lilly crosses available or did i just make that up ?

@kushedy

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Subscription seeds are the way to go : http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/377689-current-free-seeds-list-for-subscribers/

I am lucky enough to have Oldtimes x Oldtimes in flower at the moment, plus I have four other flavours of subbie seeds.

Can't rate the subscription seeds thing highly enough, best bang for buck you can get.

Edited by Inspiration101
6 people like this

Got myself a pack of oldtimes :yep:.... Can't wait to try these... Also a pack of psychosis*animal stomper... UK420 for the win.... :yinyang:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, grotbags said:

Got myself a pack of oldtimes :yep:.... Can't wait to try these... Also a pack of psychosis*animal stomper... UK420 for the win.... :yinyang:

Ah where did you get them. I can't find this! 

Pm joolz for availability of oldtimes and b line. The psychosis* animal stomper is available to subscribers of the site, 20 quid for a subby with plenty to choose from, see the list under 'announcements'.... 

1 person likes this

Thanks people. I'm reading reviews and trying to figure out what won't be too tall for my 2m tent without getting too involved with training etc. 

Definitely liking the sound of Durban Poison. 

Anything trippy and energetic that doesn't get massive.  I'm not looking for massive yields and I don't mind if it takes a while to finish flower, it's only the height I have concern with really.  Obviously I'd like strains that are a little different in effect, I'm gonna try 2 or 3 together and see how we go. 

Oh yeah, who does decent durban-poison and strawberry cough seeds?  Looking for fem photos 

7 minutes ago, Sarahnya said:

Oh yeah, who does decent durban-poison and strawberry cough seeds?  Looking for fem photos 

Dutch Passion did a great SC, not sure if it`s the same now, I had one very sat dom and one short indy dom, the sat dom was wet to touch a real resin fest and great yielder

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Brill thanks, I've seen that on Herbies. 

It looks like I may have to employ some sort of training, I absolutely hate the thought of fiddling about bending branches though lol. When should I start topping and how many times?  Also how long should I veg for if I want to keep them as small as possible?  I'm really not bothered about yield quantity as I rarely smoke so a little goes a long way. So quality over quantity is important. 

I'm a novice and literally only grown one batch of Northern Lights so far which were lovely and didn't get that big. 

Edited by Sarahnya