Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KarlPilkington1

All the gear, no idea

51 posts in this topic

Put the thermometer well outta the way of the light as it'll give a falseley high  reading. 

1 person likes this

Holy shit. Lethal conversion up there man. Fair play. I thought I was great putting a floor down in my loft to build the tent on top of lol puts mine to shame. I have a lot smaller space and a mate was to help me convert it to something similar only smaller but he never had time to help and I couldn’t wait any longer. Just wanted to get growing.

Its been a sauna up there most days with the weather  we’ve been getting. I had to stick in an air cooled hood to help with my temps. Are you up and running yet? Best of luck mate

Posted (edited)

Cheers @badbillybob I was always going to run the lights at night. I just meant that because it was so hot during the day, that even with lights on at night it still wouldn’t of been as hot as lights off during the day. Hahaha hope you get me. I’m confusing myself. Got some good stardog here :smokin:

Got three thermometers in there at different places. They’ve all been showing 28/9c lights on and 20c lights off. Praying this weather stays cooler for a few weeks. 

So on Saturday  I planted 20 seeds of Disco Biscuit. Checked them every hour hahah like a kid at xmas. Need to just let them do their thing but I’ve waited a long time for that. How long do they normally take to sprout? 

Thanks @The Padawan kind words. Even with the 100mm Cellotex and double boarded it was hot up there. Can’t wait to be up and running properly. Really hope I’ve planted these seeds properly although my back up isn’t too bad. Stardog clones

cheers for the advice @Muppet before I put card over the thermometers it was showing high 30s 

Edited by KarlPilkington1
1 person likes this

Thanks everyone for all the help. Temperatures are pretty stable up there now so I’ve put the seeds in. I think I’m going to start a diary because as much as I’ve been reading and researching, doing it for real is a whole new level. And I’ll 100% need the help from people who actually know what they’re doing haha

There was 22 seeds I planted and all of them have germinated. This picture was two days ago and as of this morning, only one has still got his/her hat on

large.FA40DEEE-E0FE-4E42-BD18-5A00AFAB73D9.jpeg

5 people like this

Brilliant build Karl and your seedlings look great as well.

Im gonna tag along if thats alright!

All the best.

2 people like this

Anyway, Here’s my diary if anyone’s interested to see how my first grow goes

Thanks

2 people like this