Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

platinumbud

Best bloom feed dwc system hard water area

Was using ionic got told that it’s not available anymore? Can find it still but is anything better? I used to use vita link but I wasn’t keen on the iron added extras . 

I use plant magic dwc, had great results wouldn't use anything else 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Overthinker said:

I use plant magic dwc, had great results wouldn't use anything else 

Im using them at the moment.....wouldnt say there the best I have used by a long stretch but I will give them another whirl to get a better opinion.

IMO the best nutes for DWC is anything that is PH stable and stays PH stable.....PH changes will crucify you depending in your experience/skill level. 

Do not use beneficials and organics IMO and go sterile.

Edited by zen-ken
1 person likes this

i use IOnic too.

Its still available, and is an excellent nutrient in my opinion.

Its all I have used for the past few years

ive not tried them all tho, just canna, ionic, plant magic,and vitalink

2 people like this

If you want to take PH out of the equation try sensi grow and bloom, I've been using it for years and never checked ph.......and that's in DWC......:yep:

2 people like this

Another shout to ionic and its continued existence in the realm of reality! I just bought some a week or so ago...

Who told you they don't exist anymore? Was it a growshop owner with a big shelf load of pricey nutes?

:v:

1 person likes this