Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

oldtimer1

Cannabis war 'comprehensively lost', says William Hague

144 posts in this topic

I was thinking we'd gone back to 1988 for a mo.

Chinky, really? 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, nop said:

If street cannabis is so great what is everyone( including you ) doing on this growing forum?

You think you are in the know about countries you've never been to because you listened to a podcast lol

I have been to America you plonker, 

and I reckon the adam dunn show podcast has much more credibility than you 

your nothing mate, a nobody , just some anonymous dude on a forum,

credibility is everything in this game and once you lose it that's it gone forever.

Adam Dunns credibility is intact so I listen to him over you anyday nop.

and im on a grow forum because im a top quality grower 

Edited by Midnight Fox

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Midnight Fox said:

everybody wants the latest and greatest American strains grown top quality growers like me

You want to check the forum rules on dealers ;)

5 minutes ago, Midnight Fox said:

You're just some anonymous dude on a forum,

I  certainly hope so.

Edited by nop

Ah, modesty...

lol:rofl:

7 people like this

See ya later midnight fox. 

4 people like this

I'm confused again

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, Midnight Fox said:

aye there is plenty of them about 

that offer nothing new 

just rebranded shit

They are punting out C99 as the original and it`s from different parent stock, cunts took me for £120

e2a, sorry, missed the racist bollocks etc

Edited by ratdog
1 person likes this

Fools and money and all that..

:wassnnme:

Sorry rat, only in jest.

lol

1 person likes this

I know, I should have done my homework, but I`m not the only one here who got caught here.

Running female seeds version next, apparently it`s the one to have and a fraction of the cost, worst bit is I already had them in the fridge :doh:

2 people like this

Fuck I hate this think of the children bollox we are subjected to. Millennia of safe cannabis use and near a decade of government sanctioned and sanitised pharmaceutical Cannabis , but it takes kids being splashed around the daily rags and desperate mothers risking their liberty to even get a debate in parliament. Its like the only thing that gets it up the masses. Sick and disabled suffering, freedoms and human rights stomped on. Fuck them, but look over here at this sickly child and his desperate mother :furious:

10 people like this

@nop maybe back in the day dealers could have bad weed. In my neck of the woods though is so much competition you'd have to have good weed. I grow but now and then I will buy some bud if it's something that looks n smells impressive. Main reason for me growing is saving money. As well as that I soon learnt how fun it is enjoying the freedom to grow different genetics and try stuff you'd never heard of. Also learnt while growing that it helps with depression, hope I ain't the only one. Gives you something you have to be doing, can be kept busy as can never read enough on the subject. Also something to look forward to and it's wicked watching plants grow. I thought maybe I was getting old but other friends of mine also enjoy growing plants and not just weed. Through growing weed though I saw I quite enjoyed it and it won't win the Chelsea flower show but my garden looks pukka. Also when out on the bike it's sad but I pass people's houses and can appreciate a nice garden.

I am not anti anything I just think where weed is a passion it makes me feel a little bitter these cunts are due to profit from it. They will only profit from the likes of us but society are like sheep. Will be some Tory backed company and some celeb flogging it and everyone will be all over it. Funnier yet they'll feel grateful lol . I don't care if it's illegal but that is a little selfish of me. I understand others have kids and stuff at risk. No one should get in trouble for choosing to do anything that causes no harm to anyone else. Honestly I just couldn't give a shit but if people are getting treatment they need, Fuck me who could be against that. 

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

The Tories will never legalise it for recreational use, not with mad May as PM and the you have idiotic journalists like Peter Hitchens and zealots like Melanie Phillips in the Tory press who hate weed with a passion. They say it's because it's dangerous which is obviously a load of tosh, the real reason they hate it is for moralistic / religious reasons. Hitchens was on a BBC news discussion today with the mother of Alfie Dingal and it was noticable the BBC did not ask him his opinion of medical cannabis whilst she was there, absolute cowards as it would have shown him for the complete idiot he is. Apparently there are 10,000 people with treatment resistant epilepsy in the UK who presumably would benefit from medical cannabis as well as all the others patients with different conditions who would benefit. They will review it and the only people who will get it will be a few kids with severe epilepsy who are given licences, and it will remain as a schedule 1. From their point of view anything else, such as allowing thousands of patients to have it would show them for the complete lying aholes they are and would be to risky as it could lead to full legalisation.

Edited by Art Vandelay70
7 people like this

4 hours ago, JimmyPage said:
7 hours ago, Tony K said:

I don't see any Conservative govt in the near future legalising it for recreational use,

Well last week, the idea of a Tory government raising taxes to pay for the NHS wasn't really on anyones radar

I'd be delighted if they did it.

Maybe there is even a way for them to both legalise cannabis and raise funds for the NHS at the same time?

If anyone can think of a way forward with that, answers on a postcard to: T May, Downing St, London.

...errr...Tories in!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

I was thinking we'd gone back to 1988 for a mo.

Chinky, really? 

You're alright with that, because it's a race of people and it's a food. (courtesy A. Partridge)

1 person likes this

Hague was only able to say that because his career prospects were over years ago. The Tories need a vote winner and cross-party support will make it easy to quell their bigots, same trick as gay marriage which Cameron pursued so enthusiastically.

As for full legalisation, if Brexit fucks up they will be desperate for every revenue earner they can get so who knows?

3 people like this