Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kennetbarble

pollon

Hi ,just a quick won ,how do i do pollen biscuits (same as i make skunk biscuits ) the reason i am asking hate the taste of my cookies ,and been offed this pollen cheers 

hi welcome to the site, you mean pollm i think, pollen is the stuff males kick out to make seed, and makes people with hay fever sneeze like crazy. lol 

with hash or pollm you just chuck it in the same as buds when making biscuits and cook, i think the buds and hash once cooked give a much better stone as it releases the good stuff more in the resin glands. all the best with it, n don't eat too many them things creep up on you, then wham, your in another world. :punk:

2 people like this

Thanks  for the reply have cooked for a few years but never with pollm ,anyway sound like the pollm has been sold (fuck ) never mind been told this sunk is strong (how many times have we herd this lol  i will cook this tomorrow cheers 

Most of the alleged "polm" I've seen  in this country in the last 15 years is rather reminiscent of soapbar

4 people like this

Which means its crap :thumbdown:

2 people like this

I just notice that i am a new member ,flip joined over 20 years ago (how time has passed so quick ) 

19 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Most of the alleged "polm" I've seen  in this country in the last 15 years is rather reminiscent of soapbar

that's the same conclusion i came to as well, its just a good bit soapbar sold as polm lol 

2 people like this