Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

buddy13

The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

any one remember/got any of these?

large.DSCN1874.jpg

5 people like this

Never heard of them :skin_up:will try get some pics up later if my first issues I have :oldtoker:

i was more a fat freddys cat reader ..odd how so many british tokers know about ffc and the freak bros considering its not our culture per se..we never really introduced our own british toker cartoon character ..ok soft secrets had ganjaman but it wasnt a dedicated comic to our hobby pastime

2 people like this

Mine are up in Mum's loft I think, haven't seen them for about 30 years. I have often found myself living by the immortal phrase " dope will see you through times of no money better than money will see you through times of no dope. "

3 people like this

I have the omnibus edition, it has all the Freak Bros stories, all Fat Freddies cat stories and a few others as well. It's in colour and black and white. I think depending on how the comics were released.

One thing I always wanted in the office, was the Free Wheelin Franklin poster, Dope will get you through......

2 people like this

I used to have them all but they have disappeared over the years, I still have a copy of this though

51O6e1J0eTL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Had the whole set of original comics, bought through years of trawling comic shops. Lost the lot when I got evicted :sadwalk:

I remember years ago they had the collections in the Virgin Megastore in Chester, and they all had stickers on with Warning - not for kids. I spent a fun few minutes one afternoon peeling all the warning - not bits off so they all said for kids lol

Edited by Boojum
1 person likes this

In July of 1982, after publishing three issues of Knockabout Comics, their offices were raided by the police and 75 titles were seized, primarily those with content related to illicit drugs.

nice of them...cunts

got all but no.4...forgot about them for a long time, luv fat freddies cat

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I have often found myself living by the immortal phrase " dope will see you through times of no money better than money will see you through times of no dope. "

same for pretty much the last 30 years too and it aint wrong bro:smokin:

1 person likes this

As Fat Freddy found out to his cost it wasn't about 'feed your head', you must ALWAYS feed your cat :oldtoker:

large.hedfones.jpg

1 person likes this

Keed spills Baby! 

1 person likes this