Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

joe9000

Ionic A+B Bloom

Hi just wondering if anyone new what nutes was in each part a +b of ionic bloom??Doesnt say on bottle.

As far as I'm aware Ionic is a 1 part nute, at least it has been for the however many years I've been using it for.

Black-Beard

1 person likes this

You do get 1 part bottles ,but they also have a+b bottles.For each grow and bloom,but no npk ratios on the bottles.

The ionic nutrients are EITHER grow OR bloom, they don't do A and B, or if they do ive never heard of it, or seen it anywhere. 

Ive used IOnic for years too and never ever seen a A and B 2 part nutrient from them, I think you're getting mixed up

Its a one part nutrient as the OP says,  You use the grow during veg and the bloom during flower

2 people like this

I have seen the 2 part ionic nutes but a while ago. They stood out to me because I noticed the label design looked a bit more jazzy than the normal stuff. Just use it as recommended, usually 1:1 ratio with most I think. Otherwise its an email to growth technology me thinks.

1 person likes this

there has always been Ionic two part nutes, it's just not many places in the uk sell it.

2 people like this

every days a school day.

I stand corrected. ive never ever seen it. I even checked their website to see if it was new.

2 people like this

Thanks for the backup guys,i obviously new because im using them,i was just wondering what part had what nutes in them,1 is a blue colour and the other is orangey.Could have sworn when i used to use them years ago if the plants were clawing you could ease off on 1 of the parts to reduce n,thats why im asking,il keep trawling the internet until i find out!!

I've never seen them either, I know growth technology who make Ionic also makes a 2 part nute but it's called something else.

Black-Beard

36 minutes ago, joe9000 said:

Could have sworn when i used to use them years ago if the plants were clawing you could ease off on 1 of the parts to reduce n,thats why im asking,il keep trawling the internet until i find out!!

Only 3 part and Plagron that do this as far as I am aware mate, foods are all balanced and in ratio to each other these days so its best to keep them in equal measure or it will effect uptake of nutrients. Just reduce the overall feed if there is some clawing, think of it as general overfeeding instead of trying to snipe a single element as the culprit. 

2 people like this

Will do,thanks for replys guys.

1 person likes this