Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

agro

What’s your most reliable strain Indica Dom (your strain you keep going back to )

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi I need help choosing next strain 

Indica dom (heavy stone)

yield 

flavour 

reliable !!!! 

List the breeder and name plz. (Still available) 

Edited by agro
1 person likes this

welcome to the site. im smoking a nice one at the min, from my humboldt seed co diary. its called dr greenthumbs em dog, by b real of cypress hill and a breeder from usa called kief swet.

its a cross of chemdog#4 and og kush, yields are great, i got about 4 oz a pice from multi fimed plants, its a great smoke, full of kushy/ fuel/chemy flavors and the hit is strong. so its a all round good strain, it tastes great, yields well, and knocks me out at night time, and im into my 40's been a smoker all my life since early teens so it must be strong. lol 

there from humboldt seed co, i grew out 2 and have 2 great pheno's one more og kush, the other more chemdog like. 

here are a few pics of them in flower and dry bud shots. 

large.IMG_1184.JPGlarge.IMG_1181.JPGlarge.IMG_1154.JPGlarge.IMG_1122.JPGlarge.IMG_1114.JPG

pics ain't great but they show the yield from them, and these were in 11 liter pots of soil. fed just bio bizz fish mix, a little bit of bio bizz bloom and seaweed extract and molasses. its a 9 week flowering indica strain, that can be taken at 8 weeks, tho yield is much better at 9 weeks on 12/12 lighting. the stretch is very minimal at about 4 inches to 6 inches taller then the size you flipped them to flower at. be great for people with minimum head space in there tent/ grow space. 

all the best with your selection, the em dog gets a 9/10 from me all round. and ive grew out loads of indica's, and kush hybrids over the years. :smokin:

large.IMG_1095.JPG

15 people like this

Take a look at Karmas RadoOG. 

2 people like this

Keeps a beady eye on this 

Posted (edited)

The one I've been back to many times as a great all around Indica is sweet seeds Green Poison. It's Fast flowering, fairly uniform plants from seed, excellent yield, beautiful fruity and skunky smell and flavour.

A friend of mine described the high as feeling like the universe was giving you a big warm cuddle.

Some phenos can be slightly mold prone so requires a little extra attention in late flowering and while drying but that can be solved with training and topping to avoid monster colas.

Edited by Rick Grimes
2 people like this

Try 

6 hours ago, monkeypig said:

Take a look at Karmas RadoOG. 

I done some strawberry rado from them last year and it was absolutely banging strawberry funk. Also done headstash (amazing). Running josh d og at the min and all the plants are robust and vigourous so looking forward to putting these into flower.Got the karmaradoog in my stash for next run,how did yours turn out?

2 people like this

Just now, GrowYaBoat said:

Try 

I done some strawberry rado from them last year and it was absolutely banging strawberry funk. Also done headstash (amazing). Running josh d og at the min and all the plants are robust and vigourous so looking forward to putting these into flower.Got the karmaradoog in my stash for next run,how did yours turn out?

just shy of 6 ounce plants in 6 litre coco pots. By far the strongest weed I've grown in decades. Absolutely delicious too

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

just shy of 6 ounce plants in 6 litre coco pots. By far the strongest weed I've grown in decades. Absolutely delicious too

Great efforts :yinyang:

1 person likes this

No effort on my part. The plant did all the work. My role was purely cheerleading

2 people like this

13 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

welcome to the site. im smoking a nice one at the min, from my humboldt seed co diary. its called dr greenthumbs em dog, by b real of cypress hill and a breeder from usa called kief swet.

its a cross of chemdog#4 and og kush, yields are great, i got about 4 oz a pice from multi fimed plants, its a great smoke, full of kushy/ fuel/chemy flavors and the hit is strong. so its a all round good strain, it tastes great, yields well, and knocks me out at night time, and im into my 40's been a smoker all my life since early teens so it must be strong. lol 

there from humboldt seed co, i grew out 2 and have 2 great pheno's one more og kush, the other more chemdog like. 

here are a few pics of them in flower and dry bud shots. 

large.IMG_1184.JPGlarge.IMG_1181.JPGlarge.IMG_1154.JPGlarge.IMG_1122.JPGlarge.IMG_1114.JPG

pics ain't great but they show the yield from them, and these were in 11 liter pots of soil. fed just bio bizz fish mix, a little bit of bio bizz bloom and seaweed extract and molasses. its a 9 week flowering indica strain, that can be taken at 8 weeks, tho yield is much better at 9 weeks on 12/12 lighting. the stretch is very minimal at about 4 inches to 6 inches taller then the size you flipped them to flower at. be great for people with minimum head space in there tent/ grow space. 

all the best with your selection, the em dog gets a 9/10 from me all round. and ive grew out loads of indica's, and kush hybrids over the years. :smokin:

large.IMG_1095.JPG

That is amazing.    Expensive seeds ?

4 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

The one I've been back to many times as a great all around Indica is sweet seeds Green Poison. It's Fast flowering, fairly uniform plants from seed, excellent yield, beautiful fruity and skunky smell and flavour.

A friend of mine described the high as feeling like the universe was giving you a big warm cuddle.

Some phenos can be slightly mold prone so requires a little extra attention in late flowering and while drying but that can be solved with training and topping to avoid monster colas.

Hi.  Thanks. But I have done gp fir the last 4 yearsor more  I think.  It’s the reason for this post I want a new favourite breeder ta. It was brill but 

1 person likes this

hi @agro no there cheap really mate. i got them free for a hso diary for seeds thing. but there about £10 a seed. i have a 5 pack of fems i germed 2, both great plants its gonna be hard picking a keeper out the 2 there just as good in there own ways, full of flavour and super strong smoke. if you order online from hso you get free seeds too, or use attitude, you would get about a mix of about 7 free seeds at attitude at the min mate. 

here is the ink to the em dog on hso's website. lots of good stuff on there. there £31.97 for 3 seeds feminised. 

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/buy-cannabis-seeds/dr-greenthumbs-em-dog-by-b-real/?currency=GBP

1 person likes this

I have got to try them smokie1.  Cheers.  The pic just makes it easy to decide lol and the fact that they are strong.   I will update 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, agro said:

I have got to try them smokie1.  Cheers.  The pic just makes it easy to decide lol and the fact that they are strong.   I will update 

you wont be like this aint worth the grow time, its full of flavor and the buzz is heavy on the indica/ kush side, same for tastes, yield is very high for a og kush cross. with very little stretch. :yep:

edit to add they love getting fimed/ pinched out all through veg, and they really like some seaweed extract in there feed, and spraying it at 4ml per liter of water, gets them lots of tops on and even more growth/ vigor. all kush/ indica's ive found love getting pinched out to grow lots of bud sites. the fim/ fuck i missed tech works best for me, giving me a few more new growth shoots than normal topping does,after each fim/ pinch out, just take 70% of the growth tip on each branch/ top node, each time you fim them they grow more and more tops on, once you have like 8 tops, fim them all and they will grow about 16 tops, then double again to 32 and so on. :punk:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
2 people like this

the new female seeds chem og is a heavy beast ..i will certainly return to ..a proper honker of a strain sounds similar to that em dog above ..first smoke i had of it gave me heavy eyelids ..i aint had a strain do that for ages ..and its what i need ..cream caramel from sweet seeds is another good one i go back to ..and if disco biscuits an indica count that in ..

2 people like this