Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FARMER G

World Cup Russia 2018

368 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Really enjoying it, coming together of nations....... but the cynical side of me couldn't stop thinking the Saudi Prince and Putin cut a lil arms deal during half time.

Iceland really bringing it..

Edited by Ital

Well done Iceland :clapping:

I'd say that even better than humiliating a mediocre England team in the Euros.

:notworthy:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Boojum said:

Ronaldo is unquestionably a great player. It's just a shame that he's such an utter fucking cunt.

I used to think the same, though I've seen enough evidence of him being a really decent guy. He does all sorts for charity and he's absolutely committed to his profession. Those smiles and winks when he gets his own way, they don't look great, but, I don't think this completely eclipses everything that's good about him. I'm a bit of a convert on the Ronaldo front. These videos sort of changed my mind a bit 

7 people like this

Fair enough, perhaps I've misjudged him. Just some people rub you up the wrong way for some reason (I seem to have that effect on a lot of folks lol ).

1 hour ago, Boojum said:

Fair enough, perhaps I've misjudged him. Just some people rub you up the wrong way for some reason (I seem to have that effect on a lot of folks lol ).

His winks and smiles when a player gets carded, or he wins a penalty, they're fucking irritating for sure. He seems like a really good human being though.

1 person likes this

I'm not a massive Ronaldo fan but his performance against Spain was fantastic , at 33 he looks better than ever

He`s a good lad Ronnie and a true professional, i think i heard one of the pundits (either rio or shearer) saying that Sir Alex Ferguson said he is the best professional he has taught and thats a bit statement from that legend !

Missed most football yesterday was fitting my bathroom suit and had the plumber in ffs lol

Farmer 

1 person likes this

This is a brilliant video. I've been watching it this morning

2 people like this

Boom! Tore them a new arse there. G'wan the Mexico

3 people like this

Sorry, last video of Ronaldo. This is cool

2 people like this

I wish phil nevile would stop commentating in the style of a fair ground compare;

"scream if you wanna go faster"

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't mind Phil Neville, but Jonathan Pearce always gets on my tits.

Either call Hernandez by his real name or call him chicharito, calling him chicharito Hernandez is just silly.

Still, any BBC commentary team is preferable to the shower of shit on ITV.

Edited by Boojum
2 people like this

Mexico should be 4 or 5 up, they've wasted so many chances, they may regret it. Though Germany have looked really poor.

1 person likes this

Missed the Germany vs Mexico game :(lol

Got the Brazil game on now just kicked off :yep:

I dont mind P.Neville as a pundit i bloody hated him as a player but as a pundit i dont mind him...anyone is better than Jamie Redknapp....bring back Andy Townsend lol 

Farmer