Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FARMER G

World Cup Russia 2018

368 posts in this topic

Can I add a world cup fuck you to Dan Walker - You smug twat, please don't ever appear on my tv again.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

A note to all football loving degenerates, we lost the World Cup, again. :lookaround:    Are you really surprised? lol  

Please make sure you save all your shitty plastic flags for the next disappointing wankfest in 4 years time.

Also, please don't smash up your town or shout at your wife, kids, pets or foreign neighbours because you're angry about losing a crappy game.

If you feel rage, or think someone is about to, get a mature adult to jangle some shiny keys.  

Tyvm. :)   

Edited by Saddam
Add comma because I'm an illiterate plum.
7 people like this

Its not over yet mate  France @ 10/11 looks like easy money (no advice intended) Croatia looked dead on their feet and France had a nice rest and of course Mbappé

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Saddam said:

If you feel rage or think someone is about to, get a mature adult to jangle some shiny keys.

C'mon Worzel, not got your punctuation head on today?.........:lookaround:

Comma after 'rage' surely?............:g:

Gloating doesn't become you mate, I was going to, but then I would have been forever known as.......... " the old gloat "............:rofl:

:wink_kiss:

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Comma after 'rage' surely? :g:

Well spotted. :geek:  I'll fix it. :)  

Edited by Saddam
Remove Stu's full stops. lol
3 people like this

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

Please make sure you save all your shitty plastic flags for the next disappointing wankfest in 4 years time.

lol 

Factory in China’s going to spend the next 4 years churning out the next batch, you can’t reuse them mate, they’re meant to end up sticking out of a whale’s blowhole - make a great ident for the BBC...

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Saddam said:

Well spotted. :geek:  I'll fix it. :)  

FANBOYS

Basic english man, for and nor but or yet so

No comma required

Your english teacher would be devastated lol

What are the fanboys in English?
Coordinating conjunctions, also called coordinators, are conjunctions that join, or coordinate, two or more items (such as words, main clauses, or sentences) of equal syntactic importance. In English, the mnemonic acronym FANBOYS can be used to remember the coordinators for, and, nor, but, or, yet, and so.

Edited by Davey Jones
3 people like this

:wassnnme:

1 person likes this

Last known picture of Ian Wright

Dh8DECpW4AEn407.jpg

Credit to twitter

2 people like this

lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Errrrmmmmmm you know that England are playing in 4 or so hours....

against Belgium......

anyone home????????

Midnight kick off.... may as well see this through to the bitter end!

Edited by teehee

I'll be watching and obviously I hope England win, but it matters about as much as a friendly match - 3rd or 4th, who cares ? Hopefully because it doesn't matter the shackles will come off and both teams will play with freedom and give us an entertaining, attacking game :)

just been and put a tenner double france and England, i'm more hopeful than confident.

10 minutes ago, Boojum said:

3rd or 4th, who cares ?

I would rather look back in 40 years at my bronze medal than my 4th place fuck all :yep: Not many teams get to become the 3rd best in the world.

Plus, Harry Kane is up for the golden boot?

Cheers :smokin:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dunno man, in 40 years I think they'll think about having got to a semi final (e2a and they'll be justifiably proud of that :) ), but I doubt the result of the 3rd/4th place match will matter much.

Edited by Boojum