Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FARMER G

World Cup Russia 2018

368 posts in this topic

One man team Portugal relying on their one man again (their other striker has completely butchered two great breaks).

Not drinking tonight (trying not to until the England game now), so I guess you could say that tonight it's tea and Busquets.

I'll get me coat

5 people like this

Portugal v spain was a great match!! I usually fall asleep when watching footy lol too many :bong:s  but that was a great game! 

5 people like this

Wow, I woke up at 3.30am to watch the live Spain vs Portugal, and I'm blown away. What a match!

I'm a born and bred Hammer, but having left the UK 5 odd years ago, I'm well out of the loop, haven't seen a game of football of any sort in probably 3 years.

Yesterday arvo, I thought, fuck, I don't even know who's playing in the World Cup..... I'd heard rumours Italy weren't going but then I found out Holland weren't either! Then I looked at the England team, and couldn't recognise anyone...... WTF I thought.... I decided to get a subscription to view the World Cup.... $15 a month for the 2 months.... not a bad deal really!

So getting up at half 3 in the morning to see Ronaldo score that 3rd goal was well worth the $.

Luckily most matches start at 10pm, or 1am, so I should manage to see a fair amount of the action..... and get to know football again!

6 people like this

Ronaldos free kick, pure quality!

5 people like this

6 hours ago, cocojoe said:

After that hammering the Saudis will beheading home soon.lol

Every time I read that line I piss myself!

4 people like this

What a game !!!!

That really was great to watch and the great Ronaldo with that sublime free kick...and when it mattered most !! take a bow son !!

Top scorer so far in the comp...its Messi`s turn tomorrow !!

Must say some of Spains football was a class above but Portugal where very dangerous on the break.

France vs Australia tomorrow morning 11am :) 

Farmer 

5 people like this

37 minutes ago, FARMER G said:

France vs Australia tomorrow morning 11am :) 

For us K/O is 8pm, so the kids will be in bed and I'll enjoy watching the Aussies get a hiding followed by late night Messi at 11pm!

1 person likes this

Sounds like a sweet plan :)

Forgive me for asking but what oart of the world have you moved too :yinyang:

Farmer

1 person likes this

Put it this way.... the ref needs to keep an eye out for any ball tampering tonight. :upside:

I honestly think Portugal have a chance of going far. Ronaldo looked like the manager at the end, going up to each Portugal player. I think they could go far, and in a knockout game, they'd deliver IMHO.

3 people like this

Well that game didn't disappoint.  Ronaldo is a beast.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Eyes of redness said:

Well that game didn't disappoint.  Ronaldo is a beast.

Have to admit that I used to not like him, but over recent years have had to accept he is the best of there. 

Is he the GOAT? I think so. We'll never know how a Pele or Puskas or Best would stack up nowadays, but I think the overall standard is so much higher in terms of fitness and skill, I doubt they'd be as good as they were in their day.

Back to Christiano, he is a complete player - he has worked so hard to get to where he is - fair play to him.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ronaldo is unquestionably a great player. It's just a shame that he's such an utter fucking cunt.

Unlucky for Australia, they should be 1-0 up. What's the point of VAR if they use it and still get the decision wrong, no way was that a penalty for France :nea:

Edited by Boojum
1 person likes this

Feel gutted for Morocco, did not deserve to lose.

Cheers :smokin:

Wish there was a red button option to have the Radio 5 commentary on ITV. Glenn Hoddle is SUCH a bell end. At least that Tyldesely twat isn't commentating.