Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stardowg

Coming upto week 7 of flower

Sup 420ers hope all is well .yes coming upto 7th week of flower (STARDOWG) growing in coco .feed dutch pro a.b dutch pro explode. Calmag. Plants looking nice n healthy with some nice buds growing .ec is 1.6 ph 5.8 .next cuple of days i will b in 7th week of flower would i keep my ec same or rise it a little for week 7 also do i keep using calmag upto week 8 then lower my ec for week 8 then flush on 9th week .any input welcome ;)

Dutch pro runs at higher ec than many. According to their charts, from week 4 flower EC should be at 2.3:shock:   Surprised you need the calmag with dutch pro as well.  

2.3 sounds very high compared to other nutes, but all but  the most feed sensitive plants are fine with this.

Yeah ill not b doing dutch pro recommendations sod that lol week 4 flower 2.3 my arse 

4 minutes ago, Stardowg said:

Yeah ill not b doing dutch pro recommendations sod that lol week 4 flower 2.3 my arse 

Well, if you know best, pray tell why you are here asking for help? 

As I said 2.3 sounds high, but works well. I've been using Dutch Pro for over a decade, because I've never been disappointed with the results. 

I'd be reducing it not having a higher ec. Plants are not taking as many nutes up now so if it were me it would be down to 1.0 ec. 

Owd

2 people like this

@monkeypig i never said i knew best were ya get that frm all i said i wont b using d p recommendations @Owderb ok thank u so on week 7 reduce my ec say like a quarter or so then week 8 same again then 9 flush .

Just giving you the benefit of over a decades experience with a nutrient package that is a little different to most. It's worked very well for me in all those years. Sorry if my answer was a little snappy.

@monkeypigno worries dude thanks for the input .wot was best for u im week 7 flower with pd a b and explode .did u use anything else nute wise 

I use a and b , explode and multitotal one week on and one week off. I do tend to start at 2.0 and work my way up, because a few feed sensitive girls prefer, but I generally run at 2.3 after week 2 flower.

I like dutch pro, I find it to be very good value compared with canna expecially. My only complaint is the stupid cardboard inserts they use in the bottles that fall out when the bottle is 1/4 used!

Other nutrients are available. No money received from Dutch Pro! 

1 person likes this

2.3 wee 2 flower mannnn

If i did that it would newt burn em dude. Do u run  2.3 all way to end @monkeypig

Posted (edited)

if running 10 weeks, I'll run at 2.3 till end of week 8. I know it sounds loads. When I switched from canna I was very reluctant to go what seemed so high,  but I figured if they had lab boffins working it all out and gone to all the effort to print lovely sheets with it on, the least my dumb arse could do was try!

Edited by monkeypig
details

Al not b giving my ladies 2.3 al tell thi but hey ya entitled to your own opinion dude .yeah am like u reluctant like hell .bet u go through some feed doing it that high alltime @monkeypig

2 minutes ago, Stardowg said:

bet u go through some feed doing it that high alltime

Not really. Works out far cheaper than canna. I get about 3 crops out of a litre of explode. 5l of a and b lasts about4/5 crops.

Ok that nit bad is it .so ud suggest uping my ec a lil on week 7 frm 1..6 to say like 1.8 then week 8 .2 ec then back down again on week 9 and 10 mann that sounds scary to me lol

if running @10 weeks, i flush for 2 at the end.